Oregon wife and Curious husband wants to watch and more

Stoneygirl

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jul 19, 2023
Married couple I’m early 40s looking to spice it up and play with a big cock together. Live on the Oregon coast and hope someone will show us a good time.

Attachments

• IMG_3278.MOV
    1.5 MB
  • Love
Reactions: Blackdicksmatter, SCSenior, toolman and 2 others
Very nice

Reactions: Stoneygirl
Stoneygirl said:
Married couple I’m early 40s looking to spice it up and play with a big cock together. Live on the Oregon coast and hope someone will show us a good time.
I love eating pussy too. You're a lucky man to have such a beautiful one to eat.

Reactions: Stoneygirl
That is a thick cock!! What part of Oregon are you from and I have to ask how long is that bad boy?

• Love
Reactions: Bnwoslave and toolman
CavScout said:
I love eating pussy too. You're a lucky man to have such a beautiful one to eat.
It tastes amazing and I hope to s
Ladiesfucker said:
Your welcome dear. I m sameerdewan 36 yr old guy available for all types sexual pleasure like threesome or cuckold session or 1on1 sex and many more with breeds .If interested so plz get in touch with me

View attachment 2439758 View attachment 2439759 View attachment 2439760 View attachment 2439761 View attachment 2439762
how long is that thick cock? Looks amazing

Reactions: Ladiesfucker
Stoneygirl said:
Hi 👋🏾

Hi