• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Other sissy-cucks

• Thread starterspotman
  • Start date

spotman

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Sep 13, 2006
I'm a sissy-cuck with a wife who has a BBC, she now wants me to join her in suckinghim. Can any of the other sissycucks give me advice on overcoming my fear of becomimg gay if I do this

Sweety - if you are a sissy then sucking cocks does not make you gay. Sissys are a third gender - certainly not male or female. I suspect that you will enjoy sucking cock so much you will soon be begging and pleading for more... And maybe that is exactly what your Wife/Mistress expects from you - an eager little sissy cocksucker... It's okay to admit that is what you are sweety. Just remember to freshen your lipstick each time you suck...

Be sure to bring some KY so when she wants him to fuck you up your ass it won't hurt . Beth

I'm confused here.
Being gay by definition means you have no sexual attraction for the opposite sex. So unless sucking her lover off totally turns you off of sex with her, you ain't gay.

Now, if you're scared of becoming bi-sexual - I would say that if you have your own desire to suck his cock, then you may already be bi-sexual and just not ready to admit it.

If you suck him strictly because she wants you to - I'd say you are just the sissy you already say you are.

Sorry - felt I needed to add my 2 cents.

Almost nothing hotter than thinking of a little pansy sissy girl's mouth on a lovely hard dick...just enjoy it spotman- you know you want it...and for the love of all things holy, don't you dare run from it...take every drop like a good little cock sucker and make her happy...

Spotman, Miss D, is right on target. We are a third gender, but to the hetrosexual world we are gay or bi. Labels can drive you crazy, so it is best to try to condition you mind to accept that you are and want to be a cock sucking sissy cuck. You have to forget all the nonsense you have been feed by the rightous religous group. We are just not going to conform to their views. And you know, what is wrong with being gay. Go down and enjoy, you will love it.

I would almost label it asexual, there are a lot of cuckolds here that know they can not please their wives by skill or by choice. They are not looking for a bull to get into a relationship with them, they want their wives to have that relationship. They just want to serve either, or both, so they can enjoy a sexual relationship, so I vote "asexual"

I consider " Gay " being about love and attraction and emotion and feelings......... SEX is nothing to do with love .. or loving another man.. this is about giving sexual pleasure.... with yuour mouth.....your tongue.... maybe even your ass...this is SEX... whether its a cock you suck.. or a cunt....our purpose as people, is to offer sexual pleasure to other humans...some we fancy.... some we dont.. some of us prefer fat people some prefer skinny people some like tall people some like small people... it realy has nothing to do with Gender....its all about pleasing others SEXUALLY.....and this usually leads to recieving sexual pleasure....
stop being a wuss...... get on your knees.. open your mouth and hope that she and he enjoy using your face

spotman said:
I'm a sissy-cuck with a wife who has a BBC, she now wants me to join her in suckinghim. Can any of the other sissycucks give me advice on overcoming my fear of becomimg gay if I do this

You are going to absolutley love this! My cuck had this initial fear as well, but once you have his thick hard cock in your mouth, you going to wonder why you ever had any doubts. Take it from me, I love sucking big black cock, the taste, the feel and the texture of his foreskin are so erotic. You will not fall in love with the bull just because you suck his dick, sucking dick will become business as usual!

Leave your fears behind and enjoy the moment!

Users who are viewing this thread