• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Ouch. My cage hurt me.

• Thread starterDirty489
  • Start date
D

Dirty489

So, I was sitting last night editing video of her exploits while she was at work. Before I began editing, I got in my steel chastity device and put the glass plug in me. The chastity device is normally quite comfortable and rarely gives me any problem, not so last night.
As I was editing, I was messaging her at work, telling her what I was watching her do. She was getting worked up at work. I took a break from editing and went outside for a cigarette. It was 1:05am. I sat on the porch, and about halfway through my smoke, her brother and his girlfriend pull in the driveway (they have no idea). I tried to give them the hint that I was going to bed, but they wouldn't have it. They sat and chatted with me for 15-20 minutes while I was caged and had a large plug in my ass.. This is where things started going south, when I thought about what was happening, I lost control of my cock. I tried to inconspicuously shift my seating position to releave a bit of the strain of my pants further binding my penis against it's current will. Unfortunately, when I adjusted my seat, the glass plug hit my hotspot pretty good making my cock strain even further. All the time, my girls brother is sitting next to me chatting away, having no idea what he is putting me through. I continued to nod, and chat as much as I could while thinking about my bound cock and my ass full of glass. Trying not to let it be noticed that there was a bulge in my pants. Trying not to seem distracted. Trying to pay attention to the convers..... Oh god, I moved the wrong way again and hit that spot again. My cock wants out so badly.
They eventually tell me goodnight and leave. As they are walking away, I try to get quickly into the house while trying to completely ignore what's going on in my pants. Trying not to let them see before I get inside. I made it. I'm inside, felt like my cock got pinched or something during my stealthy mad dash inside. I go to my bedroom and remove my cage and dammit, there's a dark purple spot about the size of a penny about halfway down my shaft, and it's sore, I don't want to play with it because it hurts. I send her a msg telling her about what happened except the small injury. She replies with a smiley and an "lol". In the morning I tell her about, and show her the spot. She asks how it happened. I said I got hard at the wrong time. She said when? I said "and then I had to come inside". She smiled and asked me "did it make you hard thinking about it? Thinking about your cage while they were here? Thinking about having a plug in your ass while you have company and they don't even know it?". I told her yes. She said she loves how dirty I am.

How did you take care of your ass being full of glass?...LOL:D

no one said being a cuck was without pain danger & angst

Hehe. Agreed duke. It was all fun anyways, it was just more fun after it was over. Lol

dirty489 said:
hehe. Agreed duke. It was all fun anyways, it was just more fun after it was over. Lol

==============

beachsummer.jpg

Who makes the device?
If it really is a chastity device depending on the type the pain might be by design.
Also be careful if your wife finds out you taking off your device she is not around she might find one that locks...

It's a generic one. All steel. It does lock, but on this occasion I had put it on of my own accord. So, I had the keys and she didn't even know I was wearing it until afterwards when I told her the story. :)
I generally wear it when editing video so I'm not tempted to just sit there and beat off instead of editing.

Users who are viewing this thread