Panty problem?

• Thread starterCdmasterj
  • Start date

Cdmasterj

New around here...
Beloved Member
Feb 10, 2020
I wear panties most of the time now. I have a question. I cum in tight fitting panties most of the time. I've noticed that my cum more like runs out not squirting like it used to. I don't mind that,kinda makes me feel femme. Question is do any of you gurls do the same or is this an indication that I have damaged myself in some way.

Reactions: LucidMatrix
Cdmasterj said:
I wear panties most of the time now. I have a question. I cum in tight fitting panties most of the time. I've noticed that my cum more like runs out not squirting like it used to. I don't mind that, kinda makes me feel femme. Question is do any of you gurls do the same or is this an indication that I have damaged myself in some way.

Congratulations Girl! No it's perfectly normal. Your penis is behaving more like a pussy. So the good news is you are on the road to feminization.

https://www.scarleteen.com/article/advice/whats_up_with_panty_crust

If you masturbate do you shoot your load?
How old are you?
Are you on any new meds?
Are you able to achieve an erection?

I doubt very much you have "damaged" yourself. Try shooting your cum without any constraints; including tight panties. If you want to feel like a real "gurl", get yourself a boyfriend or two. My boyfriends enjoy playing with my sissy's cock as much as I enjoy playing with their "real man's" cocks.

Thank y'all for your replies. I'm too old to be a sissy but I was with a gurl all the way thru transition including the surgery. I believe I was living my sissyhood vicariously thru her.

Cdmasterj said:
Thank y'all for your replies. I'm too old to be a sissy but I was with a gurl all the way thru transition including the surgery. I believe I was living my sissyhood vicariously thru her.
You are never to old to be a sissy.
Here is some more info on your panty leakage problem. I believe you are so turned on by waring them that the leakage is pre-cum.
https://www.healthline.com/health/mens-health/semen-leakage#causes

Reactions: LucidMatrix
Thank you I feel fine in my panties now. I wonder if any other of y'all notice that the need to pee comes suddenly when in tight panties. In fact, I sometimes leak a little pee, but instead of shame I somehow feel even more femme.

sissy panties drip

SISSY TATTOO.jpg

Reactions: newcucka