• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Parachat?????

• Thread starterPeajay
  • Start date

Peajay

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Jan 24, 2005
Oh Well its par for the course. It wasnt broke so u fixed it now I cant get into the chatroom As the DC is now totally useless for me, considering that altho a member I havent been able to enter the site for a couple of mnths. I will b cancelling my account as soon as i can locate the information needed.
Peajay

Peajay said:
Oh Well its par for the course. It wasnt broke so u fixed it now I cant get into the chatroom As the DC is now totally useless for me, considering that altho a member I havent been able to enter the site for a couple of mnths. I will b cancelling my account as soon as i can locate the information needed.
Peajay

If you can't access chat, your java probably isn't working. There are almost 100 people chatting in there right now.

Why would you pay on a membership for months when you have no access to the site?

If you have lost your user/pass go to http://billingsupport.com

Ok Fuzzy I got it workin. I take it back Byee

Users who are viewing this thread