• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

party time!come on in....

• Thread starterDominant Goddess
  • Start date

Dominant Goddess

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Jun 30, 2008
Hi there! The Dominant Goddess is in a party mood :D

come on in all you sissy boys and cuckold hubbies and fellow Goddesses and Superiors. Come on in you Big Strong Bulls and tell me what you would bring to my party? how would you best serve such a Goddess....come on now...let's lighten up the mood a little and play! Here's a pic or two of the Glorious Dominant one Herself....what would *YOU* offer me?

Attachments

• lace1.jpg
    lace1.jpg
    58.9 KB · Views: 242
  • bowsandnylons.jpg
    bowsandnylons.jpg
    48.3 KB · Views: 225
Dominant Goddess said:

come on in all you sissy boys and cuckold hubbies and fellow Goddesses and Superiors. Come on in you Big Strong Bulls and tell me what you would bring to my party? how would you best serve such a Goddess....come on now...let's lighten up the mood a little and play! Here's a pic or two of the Glorious Dominant one Herself....what would *YOU* offer me?

Beautifull SUPERIOR DOMINANT GODDESS,this sissy boy,would offer you an obedient well trained sex slave to do with as you please,wether it be for your pleasure or just for your amusement and my humiliation.
I would jump to it when given orders,whithout hesitation, or .
question
Of course as a lowly submissive inferior sissy,i will be ther to be tottaly used and abused,by not only the SUPERIOR GODDESSES,but by Superior men.
If it amuses MADAM,i will fluff all the men as they arrive,kneeling by the door to have many cocks shoved in my mouth,and of course if any men want to take my panties down to fuck me for your amusement,i would willingly let him fuck me over and over

Yours in AWE and total ABJECT SUBMISSION

MINCERCUCK

Last edited by a moderator:
I would serve refreshments in my maid outfit and later help with cleanup while my Mistress socialized with you and the bulls.

very good dear

mincercuck said:
Beautifull SUPERIOR DOMINANT GODDESS,this sissy boy,would offer you an obedient well trained sex slave to do with as you please,wether it be for your pleasure or just for your amusement and my humiliation.
question
Of course as a lowly submissive inferior sissy,i will be ther to be tottaly used and abused,by not only the SUPERIOR GODDESSES,but by Superior men.
If it amuses MADAM,i will fluff all the men as they arrive,kneeling by the door to have many cocks shoved in my mouth,and of course if any men want to take my panties down to fuck me for your amusement,i would willingly let him fuck me over and over

MINCERCUCK

Great...a fluffer on the door! Just what every good Mistress needs. Thank you mincercuck for your selfless service. You may even find yourself well rewarded.

~DG~

Susan's Slave said:
I would serve refreshments in my maid outfit and later help with cleanup while my Mistress socialized with you and the bulls.

oh a maid! how perfect.....and cleaning up involves eating all of that messy cream pie...you do realise that don't you slave?

~DG~

Please Note

Dominant Goddess said:

There is a slight difference in my sign in name as I got locked out of here yesterday and had to re-create a registration ID. I have lost post history and private mails but the Goddess still reigns supreme!

Well rewarded

Dominant.Goddess said:
Great...a fluffer on the door! Just what every good Mistress needs. Thank you mincercuck for your selfless service. You may even find yourself well rewarded.

~DG~

My onlyreward should be my service to all SUPERIOR DOMINANT GODDESSES present at the party,how ever if MADAM would deem it necessary for me to be rewarded,i would take as much spunkover my face and down my throat,at the door as MADAM wished.
If MADAM wished to grant me the honour of,bending over and touching my toes,taking my frilly black silk panties down and awaiting any bull,studs that fancied,to fuck me for your amusement

YOURS in abject submission
MINCERCUCK

Dominate Goddess

I would put your ass on the floor, bite the crotch out of those panties and split that pretty looking little cameltoe wide fucking open with my tongue. Suck your pussy dry stretch it around my hard cock and give you a fucking that you would write home about. Pat your cum filled beet red swollen cunt. Then tell you thanks, keep your panties and say, now go dominate some fucking little sissy. Leave you thinking Tou-louse-Lau-trec was a chior- boy.:eek:

why sir.....

mr deacon....anyone would think you were alpha male now wouldn't they with all that testosterone talk bursting forth. Anyone is welcome at this party and a good strong fuck is always a pleasure, however, I do admit that cuckolding for me will not involve my own submission TO ANYONE, not even the biggest, strongest bull. No, for me it is about me getting MY needs met, my own pleasures fulfilled and a lovely bull helping me get exactly that!

Now...where was that little artist who was here a moment ago.....;)

yum yum cream pie anyone?

so who wants a divine creamy pie pic? gotta beg though and beg nicely....:D

Sorry Goddess

Dominant.Goddess said:
mr deacon....anyone would think you were alpha male now wouldn't they with all that testosterone talk bursting forth. Anyone is welcome at this party and a good strong fuck is always a pleasure, however, I do admit that cuckolding for me will not involve my own submission TO ANYONE, not even the biggest, strongest bull. No, for me it is about me getting MY needs met, my own pleasures fulfilled and a lovely bull helping me get exactly that!

Now...where was that little artist who was here a moment ago.....;)

I do understand what you are saying. Its plain i dont fit in. But i cant help how hard you made my dick when i saw those pouty little pussy lips of yours showing through your panties. So thank you for this hard cock you gave me and i wish you a wonderful fun filled party. But if i saw that pussy of yours in person i would still be on it like a duck on a june bug. Thats quick, if you have never see it happen. Be for sure Dominate Goddess its not just TALK. So since we are like vinegar and oil its time to go. Have Fun :D okdeacon

oh no do come back! I was just playing with you...and besides, everyone knows the best parties are made of variety. Oil and Vinegar? Sure...but do come in!

Says It All

mincercuck said:
question

MINCERCUCK

Golly, I'd love to be original, but mincercuck took the words right out of my jerking/typing hand. I might express a bit more SM over the use and abuse, hell, anyone up for snuff? Hang me high! And watch as the swinging fool never takes his hand off his 3 inch pee pee.

Humiliating cock earrings

SIR has now presented me with the COCK earrings,which i will start wearing tonight,as you sugested DOMINANT GODDESS,i have got SIR and my GODDESS a card expressing my submission,humiliation and gratitude
YOURS IN ABJECT SUBMISSION

MINCERCUCK

Joe_regions said:
Golly, I'd love to be original, but mincercuck took the words right out of my jerking/typing hand. I might express a bit more SM over the use and abuse, hell, anyone up for snuff? Hang me high! And watch as the swinging fool never takes his hand off his 3 inch pee pee.

if I didn't give one the benefit of the doubt I could almost think you were being nasty there mr regions? I hope not.....sincerely I do.....

Dominant.Goddess said:
if I didn't give one the benefit of the doubt I could almost think you were being nasty there mr regions? I hope not.....sincerely I do.....

Thank you DOMINANT GODESS,you are so right,this person is being nasty!

YOURS IN SUBMISSION
MINCERCUCK

Me Not Nasty

Dominant.Goddess said:
A thousand apologies, Madam, for not making myself clearer. Thus I will not chance it again. Simply said, I am not worthy to be at your party.

Users who are viewing this thread