• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Pastors Wife Now Black Cock ***** Wants to Be *******

• Thread starterpastors_whore_wife
  • Start date

pastors_whore_wife

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jan 31, 2005
Hi guys I recently made up my mind to continue being what i have to be and thats a total Black Cock ***** for all you Black Men, Iam now single So my lover ray has given me more pictures to post of my escapades with black men and other in the last 2 yers and now recently. and Oh Rob if your out there lover I'm Back to be used in anyway you wish. I need men to help now ****** me over the web as the ***** I am and will supply personal pics and lots of nasty ones as well. so guys use me!!

Cannot wait to see the pictures. Hear about your adventures. Ever go to a party with your hubby. Fuck a guy and leave with hubby and a pussy full of his hot cum?

BlkTrckDrver in Chicago

hi i would love to meet u in chi-town for a fuck session so e-mail me back with time u will be there

Attachments

• image016_104.jpg
    image016_104.jpg
    13.2 KB · Views: 355
hi sweets send me a mail... one and only------

KC, she is a fine woman. Hot and filled. Show us more wife. More gang bang. Tell us more. :twisted:

post one of you covered in cum

Keeep them cuming slut.

I want to see your slut pussy filled with cock after cock.

how can I fuck you

wher are you located I would love to fill your pussy up with my cum....

thats great to seee ou are back sweetie lets get things rolling baby girl..

typo see post below

Lets see a pic of you riding one of you black lovers, It would be great if you have one with cum leaking out of your pussy!

Hello Pastors Wife Black Male In Il Willing To Use You Up

Hi,

I'm TJ I'm 6'6" 245 lbs a former college basketball player now a medical professional in the chicago area seeking women like you to play with I get to WI area often and can host breeding and bukkake parties with U.

I have included a few pics let me know what you think

Attachments

• Fucking SUE.jpg
    Fucking SUE.jpg
    15.9 KB · Views: 506
you act or take pictures like you are a slut for blackcock. you appear to be a real sweet cock sucker. do you have any more pictures of yourself geting ganged fucked

Pastor ***** Wife, You Look Like A Good Sult, You Need To Have A Different Black Cock To Fuck Each Day To Keep You Happy.

The pictures are great and would love to see more but what I would really like is to read your whole story. Your first black cock while still married to the preacher, was he involved, did he know, did he find out later. You know, all that good sexy stuff. Too bad cucking him didn't work out or am I assuming too much. Anyway, you can write your story, add some pics and post it in the regular section of dark cavern. I'm sure I'm not the only one who would like to see it.

Pastor's wife

I wish I had your courage. I've had one black and have never forgotten. If I keep seeing your adventures maybe I'll follow you. Good luck.

Glad to see you back.

im pretty sure those pics are fake, look at the face in the fucking pics, look kind of super imposed to me, but just my opinion

Where are the pics????

Users who are viewing this thread