• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

PAULA's HOMEMADE VIDEO !!! WATCH HER FACE AS SHE PLAYS!!!!

• Thread starterpaulaelaine
  • Start date
Nice

I would have like to seen more but it was a good look I give it 3 stars :lol:

Elaine,
Thanks. That was a great one. This is what I want. I think that this is also what most want ... plain horny folks ... no monetary considerations ... just plain sharing of sexual experiences.
I hope you have more to show. You could have shown some tits though, while you were at it and show your wet cunt longer. Thanks again. Hope to see more!

nice

Sweet post most say I lost my head over it or at least a load. Thanks

Attachments

• jimmysept30_127.jpg
    jimmysept30_127.jpg
    11.1 KB · Views: 2,137
Nice home movie

I like your movie :)

[colo :? r=red][/color] I'm currious why everyone talks about blcck cock. I would love to have a black pussy. I have never had the pleasure. I hear that it is warm soft and pleasurable. I realy would like to fuck a black pussy

Paula ,,,That was great, this is my first time here but you can be sure that I will return . I wish I was your neighbore . and you would let me masterbate you with my cock. loved it and still have a hard-on. Till next time. the trimmer2

Users who are viewing this thread