• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Pauline Herts UK

• Thread starterhopefullhubbyuk
  • Start date

hopefullhubbyuk

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Oct 5, 2005
groups.yahoo.com
Can anyone please let me know,if they have had or know this women.Their was a story in the cavern,acouple of years back,saying that a friend of her hubby,was trying to get her blked.She was working at a local school.Well i live in that town,and last saturday i saw her in a car park chatting with a blk man.I could,nt see if he was old or young.I will find out were i saw her in the cavern,and let me know.I have a single picture of her that i downloaded at the time.She picture was taken i imagine a few years ago.But i,ll try and find the sorry and post the other pictures.But if any guy out their is fucking her please share.Thanks for your time hopefull hubby.

Attachments

• vsimage_34.jpg
    vsimage_34.jpg
    6.8 KB · Views: 2,166
Pauline Letchwoth UK

Just found her in the cavern.Under the mailbox section,page 2.dated 3/22/02.Anybody know her?This is the other picture from the cavern.The contact email address does,nt work.

Attachments

• vsimage_34b.jpg
    vsimage_34b.jpg
    4.2 KB · Views: 1,991
Pauline Letchworth UK

Many thanks to the guy who contacted me yesterday.He was a teacher at her school back in 1995.He left the year after,but has a few pictures of her from a christmas party.This guy is 65 but said she was a lovely women.This party was at the broadway hotel in letchworth.And after, a few of the guys had rented rooms.These pictures were taken there.As you will see she looks pissed or on somethink.This guy did,nt stay for the fun,but did take a few pictures before he left.Lucky him.So if anyone knows of her,and if she still lives in letchworth,please contact me.Now in 2005 she must be nearly forty.

Attachments

• 15_104.jpg
    15_104.jpg
    30.9 KB · Views: 1,015
More of this uk slut pauline

Does anybody know her?works at a school in letchworth hertfordshire uk?

Attachments

• 04_136.jpg
    04_136.jpg
    30 KB · Views: 459
DON'T KNOW HER , BUT SHE A HOT PCS. OF ASS WISH I DID, WHEN YOU FIND OUT LET US KNOW AND SHOW MORE PICS. OF HER.

Users who are viewing this thread