• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

People who lick ass and even...

• Thread starterredheads
  • Start date

redheads

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Aug 11, 2011
I dont understand human behaviour often. I want to ask about people both women and men who lick dirty asses and even eat _hit. How do they do it? Whats going on thru their minds to do such a thing. My wife is one of them. She doesnt mind putting her tongue in the dirtiest asshole to lick it. I often wanted to ask how does she do such a thing, but can never ask..she is always shy about it to talk about it, but in bed she is so horny, the way she eats my dirty ass

Reactions: Averagebuttman and littlecucky
Do you DFK her after?

I’ve rimmed my wife under less than ideal circumstances. I don’t prefer it that way but have never turned down the opportunity.

littlewilly said:
I’ve been rimming my wife for years, often when she’s not showered for a day or so. I’ve also rimmed her after bulls have arse fucked her, she also rims her bulls and I have too. We both really enjoy it.

The pic is of her two day unwashed arse, I rimmed her clean.

View attachment 2279324
Very nice that you got to rim her after he had fucked her ass. With my monogamous no anal wife, the best I got was rimming when my own cum was running over her hole. I savor the memories.

Last edited:
Reactions: engene and littlewilly
I've been rimming ass for decades. I NEVER lick a dirty ass. Believe me, I LOOK. I have had a few encounters go south when I asked the woman to shower. I always make sure that my ass is presentable as well.

Last edited:
Reactions: littlewilly, Slavesimon and Lovasianladies
I love to do it. Rare to find a woman who will do it though.

My wife used to have a lover that always finished up by fucking her in the ass. I usually rimmed her afterwards.

A couple times she let me fuck her in the ass, then we'd get in a 69 and she'd suck my cock. I always wondered if she did that with her lover. I suspect she did. She'd do anything he wanted.

Reactions: engene, littlewilly, Jozyxt and 1 other person
littlecucky said:
My wife used to have a lover that always finished up by fucking her in the ass. I usually rimmed her afterwards.

A couple times she let me fuck her in the ass, then we'd get in a 69 and she'd suck my cock. I always wondered if she did that with her lover. I suspect she did. She'd do anything he wanted.
love that wish i have a woman who would let me do that to her she do that to me

• Love
Reactions: littlewilly and Lovasianladies

Users who are viewing this thread