• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

phila area Dec 15&16

• Thread starterwifefucks
  • Start date

wifefucks

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Dec 9, 2005
looking for 3 blk men hung 8"+ to use my wife as i watch and take pics.. all holes avail for use and she is willing to be marked up with whatever you wish to put on her body.. condoms are a must but ********* other then pain.. i want to see her used hard and ruff & himulated verbably.. would prefer if all the guys new each other and had exp using NOT just fucking white wives.. she wants to feel like a ***** and i want you to make her yours.. pics avail

email both_bi_in_bucks_co at yahoo dot com

a few pics of her...

here are a few pics of her...

Attachments

• 6.jpg
    6.jpg
    20.9 KB · Views: 353
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    19.5 KB · Views: 429
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    10.8 KB · Views: 318
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    15.2 KB · Views: 297
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    14.5 KB · Views: 241
more...

and a few more......

Attachments

• 9.jpg
    9.jpg
    12.2 KB · Views: 146
  • 8.jpg
    8.jpg
    15.1 KB · Views: 91
  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    12.5 KB · Views: 117
  • 10.jpg
    10.jpg
    12.1 KB · Views: 104
  • 11.jpg
    11.jpg
    12.9 KB · Views: 144
and again more

we are for real please u be also...

Attachments

• 14.jpg
    14.jpg
    12.8 KB · Views: 115
  • 13.jpg
    13.jpg
    11.7 KB · Views: 87
  • 12.jpg
    12.jpg
    10.7 KB · Views: 124
  • 15.jpg
    15.jpg
    13 KB · Views: 88
  • 16.jpg
    16.jpg
    18.1 KB · Views: 244
even more...

please feel free to comment on her pics even if cant meet..

Attachments

• 17.jpg
    17.jpg
    16.5 KB · Views: 159
  • 18.jpg
    18.jpg
    13 KB · Views: 89
  • 19.jpg
    19.jpg
    12.8 KB · Views: 84
  • 20.jpg
    20.jpg
    12.4 KB · Views: 106
  • 21.jpg
    21.jpg
    13.4 KB · Views: 96
hello

terrence here, 32, 6' 1 210 blk m in king of prussia near the philly. I want to meet her, pabuiltblk@yahoo.com is my e-mail, lets hook up next week.

no takers?

we are serious, and its this weekend... we need atleast two hung blk men to use me infront of my hubby...

avail on sat

pablkman said:
terrence here, 32, 6' 1 210 blk m in king of prussia near the philly. I want to meet her, pabuiltblk@yahoo.com is my e-mail, lets hook up next week.

hey are you avail on sat? please contact us so we can give you directions to our house.. plz she wants to be used really good infront of me

wow

any chance of this happening again or getting a one on one cause shes hot . my email is desielcock@yahoo i know its mispelled dieselcock was taken

yes again...

hardstroker said:
any chance of this happening again or getting a one on one cause shes hot . my email is desielcock@yahoo i know its mispelled dieselcock was taken

sorry no one-on-one i only do that with my hubby.. but yes im looking to do this once a month at our home till i find a small group or 5 or so guys that i am comfortble to play bareback with

please contact us on...

pablkman said:
I am available this sat.

please contact us on yahoo(both_bi_in_bucks_co) or AIM (cram420nyj) we have more guys then we need but will iliminate others inplace of ones that better fit what were looking for..

want the guy to be willing to play bareback, allow pics (not of his face) seriously himulate & degrate her... other then pain or if i say stop for any reason I want all 3 guys to treat her like a piece of meat... like shes paid for pussy bec basically she is... all 3 holes avail..

but again u must be willnig to travle to our house near Quakertown, be willing to allow the hubby to service you orally & be over 8" with pics.. dont care about body type or looks bec all she wants is BBC

looking to try this again...

still need 3-5 men 7" or larger with exp in "using" a bbw... we want it nasty and very verbably hiumlating... one male of our choice will be allowed to go bareback and can cum anywhere he wants besides my pussy.. the others will have ********* as to what the can do to me sexually or say to me verbably (except pain).. I also want to allow you to drawl on me so we can submit the pics to this site..

please if you will not be ok with the hubby giving you oral - DO NOT REPLY- he will be there to get the men ready and clean up..

i know my place it is to serve bbc, my hubby kows it as well and thats what we enjoy doing.. we want to live a cuckold lifestyle.. we want a small gb monthly and edventually might increase the number of men and probably go to breeding parties..

Attachments

• 12-18-05_1006.jpg
    12-18-05_1006.jpg
    25.4 KB · Views: 151
hello...

where are all these supposed blk bulls at? we really need you and no one is avail?
i need BBC and need it bad, please contact us

come'on what kind of site is this? we are having no luck setting up GB's.. is no one interested in me, am i too fat?

I came across your add and I must say I am impressed. You got me really hard. I am a single military man with a great personality in Birmingham. Originally from Hawaii. I consider myself attractive and fit. I do not smoke or drink. Not only would I stimulate you to a higher sexual level but can also stimulate you mentally. I love practicing kamasutra and Tantra. If you are interested in learning more about me please email me a G pic and I will email you back at a pic of me to dcal2005@aol.com or jtcruz2005@yahoo.com. or I will give you my # this evening and you can call me.
Sincerely,
Dennis

Users who are viewing this thread