• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Phone my wife.

• Thread starterPinkPetals
  • Start date

PinkPetals

New around here...
Beloved Member
Aug 17, 2009
Who wants to phone my wife, tell her how you want to fuck her, and how you want to make her husband watch while you do it?

She does not know I will be posting this or giving out her number and I would like to keep it that way...she is hot and has enjoyed phone sex many different times but always with my knowledge...I hope she will respond when she thinks I don't know :cool: I expect she will enjoy herself and know her to enjoy such activities.

I have signed up for a anonymous phone forward service that will forward any calls to her phone number for 24 hours starting at 8 am central time.

Looking for very dominant male callers. Again she is not expecting calls so be prepared and do not reveal my involvement.

If you have an enjoyable experience PM here and we can set up some other fun perhaps get her to get me to take pictures to send to you with out my knowledge :) wink,wink

713-568-1786 x 572 (call after 8am central and only for today)

Reactions: PinDickPJ
Number is now offline, thanks for playing :)

Awww, I missed the opportunity. I would have called her.

T

a nice fantasy but I am a little uncomfortable with this. Your wife should be consenting rather than being set up, but I would be interested to know how she took it and what happened

howd it go...ive been thinking about something like that for my shy chinese wife

:eek:
hehehehe

Phone my wife.

Who wants to phone my wife, tell her how you want to fuck her, and how you want to make her husband watch while you do it? She does not know I will be posting this or giving out her number and I would like to keep it that way...she is hot and has enjoyed phone sex many different times but...

Reactions: Badamswick
The problem is that as a cuck, I want to phone the wife and talk about her sex with her other lovers. Now if a wife want's some anonymous encouragement for her play, just let me know.

Hey man I love dirty talk and phone play, I’m very charming and cool and I’m sure she would love chatting me up… and I’ll always keep you in the loop

PinkPetals said:
Who wants to phone my wife, tell her how you want to fuck her, and how you want to make her husband watch while you do it?

She does not know I will be posting this or giving out her number and I would like to keep it that way...she is hot and has enjoyed phone sex many different times but always with my knowledge...I hope she will respond when she thinks I don't know :cool: I expect she will enjoy herself and know her to enjoy such activities.

I have signed up for a anonymous phone forward service that will forward any calls to her phone number for 24 hours starting at 8 am central time.

Looking for very dominant male callers. Again she is not expecting calls so be prepared and do not reveal my involvement.

If you have an enjoyable experience PM here and we can set up some other fun perhaps get her to get me to take pictures to send to you with out my knowledge :) wink,wink

713-568-1786 x 572 (call after 8am central and only for today)
Still going?

Users who are viewing this thread