• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

photo of humiliating cock pendant

• Thread startermincercuck
  • Start date
M

mincercuck

This is the gold pendant,that my wife's boyfriend/lover bought for me to wear ALL the time EVEN when i'm out,it's an erect cock with balls.next week he's going to get me matching earrings.
Your comments would be appreciated by wife and boyfriend,so that i can be further humiliated.
Thank you
mincercuck

mincercuck said:
This is the gold pendant,that my wife's boyfriend/lover bought for me to wear ALL the time EVEN when i'm out,it's an erect cock with balls.next week he's going to get me matching earrings.
Your comments would be appreciated by wife and boyfriend,so that i can be further humiliated.
Thank you
mincercuck

Just curious but is this what you wear when you are going out? Are you in fem mode at all times?

mincercuckboy!

you must be reminded AT ALL TIMES of your inferiority! It is good to pay attention to detail.

~DG~

Dominant Goddess said:
you must be reminded AT ALL TIMES of your inferiority! It is good to pay attention to detail.

~DG~

Thank you so much for your reply,you truely are a DOMINANT GODESS,who understands all the intricasies,and tensions of this type of relationship.
Yes it is good to pay attention to detail,my GODESS and her lover do that.
Sometimes it is these small things,that are the most humiliating for the sissy and most satisfying for the GODDESS and her lover.
And yes a sissy should be reminded at ALL times of her inferiority.

yours in AWE and ABJECT SUBMISSION

MINCERCUCK

racquel said:
Just curious but is this what you wear when you are going out? Are you in fem mode at all times?

Thank you for your reply Raquel,yes i am kept tottaly feminised by my GODDESS and her lover at all times.
Browse my posts and you will find photos

Users who are viewing this thread