• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Picking lingerie for my wife

• Thread startersephoro
  • Start date

sephoro

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Feb 21, 2019
I'm getting my wife a whole new set of lingerie and it's a thrill to me to have other people pick it, so it'd be great if you could mail me your suggestions and I'll try to get picks of her in the chosen pieces. She's UK size 10, 34b tits. Let me know what you'd like to see her in! Thanks
:-)

Reactions: Masterfulone
Here's some of her current stuff, but I really want to spice it up, but also keep it classy.

v1.jpg v2.jpg

• Love
Reactions: Ladiesfucker and nepper
sephoro said:
I'm getting my wife a whole new set of lingerie....
So, what's the motivation? Who is your wife going to turn on with her hot new lingerie? Not just you, I hope....

Reactions: sephoro
Custer Laststand said:
So, what's the motivation? Who is your wife going to turn on with her hot new lingerie? Not just you, I hope....
That's what I'm hoping too :)

Reactions: Custer Laststand
Go for open cups...

Slickdrick said:
Go for open cups...
Hot idea, she doesn't have any of those.

Reactions: Slickdrick
sephoro said:
Here's some of her current stuff, but I really want to spice it up, but also keep it classy.

v1.jpg v2.jpg
i think the red one is good to start with given that she's a milf, it will be great to create a sexy contrast by making her don tinier panties.

Obviously, leave her topless without any clothing or bra. I think she will look great just in that panty and probably a pair of heels :)

Reactions: sephoro

Users who are viewing this thread