• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Pics from last night

• Thread starterBizert35
  • Start date

Bizert35

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jan 5, 2015
United States
I really appreciate the feedback and comments about my Pinay wife in the last post. I wanted to share with you all last night's escapade. Hope you all enjoy! 064.jpg065.jpg066.jpg067.jpg068.jpgMore to follow.......

064.jpg 065.jpg 066.jpg 067.jpg 068.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: monkeybrnz, Dragon64 and jdunn
069.jpg070.jpg071.jpg072.jpg
continuation....plus I uploaded the rest on a new photo album on my profile. Feel free to look and let me know what you think.

069.jpg 070.jpg 071.jpg 072.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Dragon64
Very fuckable pussy. Nice big clit. I would love to tong it and get it all hard and then stick my dick in her make her cum and then explode deep inside her.

I lover that pussy. After you told us she squirts, all I wanna do is suck on her pussy and clit until she cums in my mouth and all over my face. Does she like face-sitting?

and how big she can take? she like to be fucking front of you with big cock streching her?

Users who are viewing this thread