• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Pics of gf

• Thread starterJohndoe212
  • Start date
Anyone wanna talk about her? What you would do to her?

bump........

bump/.....

nobody interesteD?

Where's the pics?

click in the link...

Would anyone wanna fuck her in the ass and cum on her face?

I can see why some would think these may be fake...which is a credit to how special that "view" is from "behind". That is major league packaging there sir.

Smokin'!! I'd eat it anytime!!!

I'd like to borrow her for a couple of days-send her back to you raw!

Fake. The ass of the girl in the 4th picture is all over the net. I've seen her entire set.

...she is hot. But I think she is a slut when she is not with you.!

dig420 said:
of course everyone is interested lol... we just have no idea whether these are pix you just picked up off the web or if you actually know her. That bitch is gorgeous.

She's fake. This guy messaged me asking if I'd wanna bang his gf and then he sent me pics of two different girls, both of whom were asian

She won't be your girlfriend long if other guys know she is available. No way she would bother with your weenie ever again if a dozen men turned up at your place for an evening meal.

Tell us what you want men to do with her, so we can believe you are ready to be a cuckold? A pretty lass like her may be away from your home for many weeks at a time, as there would be a lot of interest in her charming butt.

Users who are viewing this thread