• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Pics Of My 25 Years Old Gf

• Thread starterpeeman666
  • Start date

peeman666

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jan 1, 2009
Germany / NRW
I`m 29 and my gf is 25. We like hard sex and the thinking of her beeing fucked by many strangers. The main thing is to see other cum inside her. Please write what do you think of her. You can be rude. We like hard comments

Attachments

• IMG_1434.jpg
    IMG_1434.jpg
    47.1 KB · Views: 3,305
peeman

You got a hottie there. Love the position.

Is that how you like it honey? You don't mind showing yourself? How does that make you feel? Submissive, turned on, giving yourself to someone you can't even see? How does it feel to know that I'm hard right now looking at your most imtimate areas? Are you turned on right now? Are you touching yourself? Are you making yourself wet? My dick is hard right now. It's coming out over the top of my shorts. Are you wondering what it looks like? It's long and skinny with a mushroom head wider than the shaft. Every woman I've ever been with has said that it's big. I'm going to click back to your picture now and picture that it's me that told you to grab your ankles, that it's me that told you to spread your legs, that it's me that took your picture. That it was me you were looking up to as you pulled your legs apart, baring yourself to me. That you were submitting yourself to me and that you are getting wet and aroused knowing that you were turning me on, that I was going to slide into you, pound into you. Hold you, crush you, make you feel me deep inside. I want to feel that power and know that you'll spread your legs for me, that I have pictures of you. That you are mine.

Lovely pose... let's see you hold it while I stroke you, finger-fuck you, slap your pussylips and clit, slip a finger up your arse while I chew on your clit, before slapping those lips silly with the length of my cock. Then when it's nicely warmed up I'll slip it in up to the roots and use those lovely tits as handles while I bang you.

When I shoot my load inside you, are you ready to suck it clean and get it hard again for round 2? :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you for the comments. Please go on to tell what you would do with her. You can be rude. She loves to be humiliated. Especially strange cum in her pussy is something we both like a lot.

Attachments

• k-IMG_1017.jpg
    k-IMG_1017.jpg
    58.7 KB · Views: 2,310
Looks like she has good potential.... let's hear more about her.

Peeman,

peeman666 said:
No one like her pics?

Your wife looks better with her hair longer (second photo). I suggest encouraging her to continue growing it longer still; the longer it is the more sexual, sensuous and seductive she'll look.

Your wife has a voluptuous pussy, a hot-looking asshole, nice-size tits and a curvaceous figure. On the whole, she looks like a hot fuck.

What's your wife like as a person? If she could fuck as often as she wanted, how often would that be? Is she verbal and outgoing, or shy? If she wanted to take a lover, would she take the initiative and "go after" her candidate(s) in ways subtle or maybe not-so-subtle, depending on the nature of her potential lover(s) and the "approach situations"? If so, she could become highly successful as your cuckoldress. But, if your wife did become your cuckoldress, how would you respond? Would you become jealous and possessive such that she would have to hide it, or could you adapt to (as it's widely considered) the humiliation of having a wife who more-or-less openly fucks other men?

Please tell your wife I think she's a hot-looking woman with good potential. She should have strong self-confidence. I hope she does.

—Custer

she very purrrrrrrrrrrty

she very sexy you need to show her more let her relax and have fun you have started here but need to show a lot more of her

Yes Peeman - we like her pictures a lot.

She has a hot, young body and I'd love to have it wrapped round my cock. Humiliating her however depends a lot on what she finds humiliating... would she like to submit to me and give her body over for my pleasure? Would she like having to lick ever inch of my body - cleaning me with her soft tongue??

Would she like to take on a room full of randy men, where I (at almost 50) am the youngest one there? Taking one cock after another while the old guys all paw at her soft body??

Tell us more about her - what 'adventures' has she had, and what humiliation?

My gf is shy. Although she is a very dirty little slut. Right now the are no experiences with other guys but in our summer holiday she will show herself at the beach to other guys, She will lie there naked and spread her legs for the strange guys there. That will be very hot.

do you play video games? well, i do, and i always have a horny ***** suckin my balls as i play,
ok that means im no champ at Counterstrike haha, but i sure do have a NIIIICE time while playing, and i think your lil slut should be my next ballsucker dont you? IF youre lucky ill take some cellpics n send you, but then i expect pics back with you cummin to those pics i sent you of course

I think she should allow our soldiers returning from the Iraq war to service her. She has just the body they deserve to squirt into. She is strong enough to handle large numbers of them in a day. She would get a decent licking.

Yeah, that would be hot to see.

She is, indeed a sexy dirty hot slut. Needs to suck some ass after giving head.

mmm....very, very hot!

I am not convinced that she is shy, and I have seen her picture somewhere else last year, but not sure where that was.

She could walk up to any guy in the street and it would be very hard for him to turn her down if she asked him if he would like to fuck her.

If he had to say, "no", then I bet he would know a friend who would be interested in helping her with her "persisting itch".

A girl this pretty would be getting checked out, and asked out all the time, so you must clearly be joking to say she is shy. You hooked up with her, and she let you take the photos.

Ask your mates whether they would like to date her a few times, if you don't have the cockpower she deserves. Bet they won't say, "no".

She looks a real honey, and you could easily lose her once she accepts that she is gorgeous looking.

Would love to eat creampie from here juicy pussy.

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm well hung black male would luv to pund that wife of urs................. does she like being pounded by a black man

Peeman,

I have to tell you...I would love to come to your place, have your girl in a short skirt with no panties and low cut blouse for me. She would not need to know you brought me over to fuck her - in fact it would be more fun if she did not know at all. I could just be a friend showing up to say Hi!

I would start flirting with her, and touching her legs when you weren't looking - which would be often. She would get nervous as I started sliding my hand up her thighs and I'm sure she would push my hands away as she looked to you for help. You would pretend to be oblivious as you hid your hard on thinking of what is to come.

I would find a way to corner her and press a finger or two into her pussy or ass...a move that would surely send her running to you to let you know about your inappropriate friend. I would be sure to be there when she told you...as my black 6' 2" 235lb frame would be even more intimidating as you looked at her and said..."I'm not sure what I can do - perhaps you should give him what he wants." As I reach out to pinch a nipple and said to her - "Yes, we are now going to have some fun."

Let me know if your interested in working out something with an experienced black bull....and we can continue a conversation along this thinking.

searcher308@yahoo.com

Peeman, your girlfriend is nothing but a cheap slut, and it's good that you both know it. That will make it easier for her to bend over for strange men so they can leave hot, sticky loads of cum in her. Have you considered bringing her to a gloryhole or a group sex party and having her blindfolded? If anonymous cum is what you're after, there's plenty of men who would stick their dicks in any of her holes.

Yes, she is a cheap slut and have to be fucked. Here is pic how she has to cressed then. I hope you like it

Attachments

• IMG_0891.jpg
    IMG_0891.jpg
    45.4 KB · Views: 748

Users who are viewing this thread