• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Pics of my slutty BBW GF

• Thread starterOIFMountaineer
  • Start date
Last edited by a moderator:
Ellington333

Boy I'd Jump On That Big Beautiful White Ass In A New York Heartbeat And Fuck The Shit Out Of Her With My 9 1/2" Thick Nigger Cock Filling Up Every Hole She's Got With Thick Creamy Loads Of Nigger Cum And Seed

Damn that ass is nice. That few from the back when she's on all fours looks real nice.

Nice

She has it all big tits a wonderful looking fanny and O those innocent looks LOL
Boy would I love to fuck her.:D

Mountaineer

What a sexy bbw. That woman is flat designed for fucking. A bbw with monster beautiful titties perfect stick out ass with a pussy to fight over. The only thing missing is a fresh pie. Your woman is fantastic she needs some serious fucking in copious amounts. I would like to eat her pussy plum up.:p I bet the hard dicks are after her ass 24, 7. I hope the all catch her.:p Thanks you two. More please okdeacon. ps Look at her eyes she knows how fucking hot she is and that makes her even hotter. :p okdeacon

okdeacon, is right. Women built like this are made for fucking. They need and deserve to be used my multiple cocks. I'd give anything to be part of it or just watching as she takes on multiple men.

She is made for Queening

Man..I would love to be smothered by that hot ass!!!!

Wow her pussy looks nice and tight, like it needs to be well fucked and cummed in!

Absolutely Beautiful!

This woman is absolutely gorgeous!! We need more BBW's and SSBBW's on the forum! Thanks for posting!

now that girl has some meat on her but oh soooo sexy!

Nice

DAMN what I would do to that!!! I would take that pussy deep and I bet she can handle a pounding, I would also be smackin` that ass,getting it real red,hell maybe even tie her up and get some friends to pull a train on her.I`m not black but I will give her a BIG white cock to play with.

Users who are viewing this thread