• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Pictues of pregnat fiance

• Thread starterGch4444
  • Start date

Gch4444

New around here...
Beloved Member
Apr 29, 2011
My fiance with her bulls baby inside her.

Attachments

• 077.jpg
    077.jpg
    21.2 KB · Views: 849
  • 080.jpg
    080.jpg
    22.6 KB · Views: 1,124
Reactions: Maxio
Hot.

What color is it gonna come out? :)

Black. She said she would never ever sleep with a black guy. But some liquor, a little encouragement, and a first taste and she was hooked.

what does your family think? do they know?

Mix up at doctors office is what were going with.

How far along in those pics. Very sexy! Who's idea was it for here to go bare with her bull?

iliketoeatfood1 said:
what does your family think? do they know?

Gch4444 said:
Mix up at doctors office is what were going with.

Well... im sure they'll buy right into that.

Everyone knows that a baby is just a baby until the first doctor's office visit... that's when the sex and ethnicity is determined.

Stupid modern medicine and their paperwork requirements... making babies come out the wrong color.

Seriously though... I think you'd be better off pointing the finger at your insurance company. Everyone LOVES to BLAME them.

What will you use for an excuse when black baby number two arrives after your fianance becomes your bride? I am assuming you will get a vasectomy before baby number one is born, so all children look the same color.

my gf envy her

My gf envy her. she want it to. And she works hard on it but she does sadly not get preg easy.

Beautiful girl you got there

Saraha said:
What will you use for an excuse when black baby number two arrives after your fianance becomes your bride? I am assuming you will get a vasectomy before baby number one is born, so all children look the same color.

I agree...

Pregnancy can be achieved easier if several bulls visit her bedroom each day for several days around her fertile time. Volume of sperm and multiple orgasms can "hot up her fertility" and help her to trigger off ovulation. Sometimes, a husband does not excite his wife enough for her mind to "allow pregancy", because she feels hubby is not ready to dedicate himself to bringing children up. Hubby can start getting the baby room ready, so his wife's mind will see the evidence that he is "ready to be a father".

The mind is boss, and the body cells obey like servants. There are 600-1,000 times more body cells in a human than in all 7,000,000,000 humans on planet earth.

Fertilisation can NOT take place if the MIND SAYS, "NO".

Teenage girls can get pregnant easily, because they get so excited with sexual attention that they can ovulate any time of their cycle, even during menstruation.

It is wise to keep away from under-age girls, because you might find it difficult to look after your child while in jail.

wow thats gonna be akward w hen they take the baby out..

Users who are viewing this thread