• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Picture text mistake

• Thread starterWarpt
  • Start date

Warpt

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Apr 2, 2009
Ding Dong, Texas, USA
I took a frontal pic of my wife(no face), and a pic of her partially bent over, spreading her ass. The pics were taken for her boyfriend John A.
However, in all my excitement, I texted them to my friend, another John A.
Both last names start with an A, both last names are fully spelled out in my phone. Both are next to each other in my phone.
Next morning, text is returned asking if she was available. When I asked what he meant, he said I sent him pictures of my wife naked.
I wouldn't mind him nailing her, but she is not into him. He smokes, is not clean and is somewhat rude.
So, now one of my friends has 2 pictures of my wife on his phone. And is single.
WTF do I do now???

Your wife makes the choice, and if he asks why not, she can tell him her cuck is incompetent. Its done, fat fingers slip up

Tell her. And let her decide and tell him. You've made your bed now except the outcome. If he's a friend he might delete them if asked. But don't count on it.
Hank

Here is one that I sent.

Attachments

• photo.JPG
    photo.JPG
    27.4 KB · Views: 674
MMMM MMM good! Baby got back!!! very hot pic;)

This hits close to home with my friend

WOW , I have a old friend my wife calls him my asshole loser buddy , He's a drunken pot smoking bum . I would also love to see him fucking my wife and making her cum . I shared a few nude pictures of my wife with him one night over a few beers . We talked about him fucking her and what he said he would love to do to her . It was a few times I showed him her pictures , I know he was jacking off a lot thinking of her . But it's a shame , I know she would love his big cock , but I don't see it happening . I too jack off a lot thinking of them cuckolding me . Have you Warpt ever mentioned this friend in a fantasy to your wife ? do you share fantasies of other guys fucking her ? She does have a really nice ass and butthole

She has a boyfriend, she fucks him.
The other guy is not aware of her fucking others.
He is not her type. She won't fuck him.
I have posted several pictures on here of her with past boyfriends.

Nice! Well, if she doesn't want to do him then I guess there's not a lot you can do. Let him know of your error, at least he gets a hot pic out of it!

I told him it was a mistake. He still wants to fuck her.
He is not in any way her type. So, it won't happen.

What could he want from me that he could blackmail me for?
If he shows her the pics, then she will be mad at me, and him.
But she still won't fuck him. He is not clean.

Oh the lies we tell when we try to deceive!

HTML:
[quote="Warpt, post: 295904"]I took a frontal pic of my wife(no face), and a pic of her partially bent over, spreading her ass. The pics were taken for her boyfriend John A. 
However, in all my excitement, I texted them to my friend, another John A. 
Both last names start with an A, both last names are fully spelled out in my phone. Both are next to each other in my phone.
Next morning, text is returned asking if she was available. When I asked what he meant, he said I sent him pictures of my wife naked. 
I wouldn't mind him nailing her, but she is not into him. He smokes, is not clean and is somewhat rude. 
So, now one of my friends has 2 pictures of my wife on his phone. And is single. 
WTF do I do now???[/QUOTE]

Warpt you made a mistake, a big one, and it is up to you to make it right. Your lovely wife allowed you to photograph her to send to someone she was interested in not to just anybody. Anonymity went out the window on this one, your friend knows you, her and your friends and coworkers. I suggest you kneel before your wife and tell her exactly what you have done. She may be gracious and agree to fuck your friend to keep things quite but don't bet on it. Maybe if you invite him over and suck his dick or let him fuck you he will not spread your wifes pictures around.. She may just cut your thing off to assure you are more careful next time.

Attachments

• WhipMe.jpg
    WhipMe.jpg
    33.2 KB · Views: 204
  • 2Who.jpg
    2Who.jpg
    20.3 KB · Views: 207
mimi27406 said:
HTML:

Warpt you made a mistake, a big one, and it is up to you to make it right. Your lovely wife allowed you to photograph her to send to someone she was interested in not to just anybody. Anonymity went out the window on this one, your friend knows you, her and your friends and coworkers. I suggest you kneel before your wife and tell her exactly what you have done. She may be gracious and agree to fuck your friend to keep things quite but don't bet on it. Maybe if you invite him over and suck his dick or let him fuck you he will not spread your wifes pictures around.. She may just cut your thing off to assure you are more careful next time.

No. No. No.

Users who are viewing this thread