• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Piercing vs Cage

• Thread starterFlpacpl
  • Start date

Flpacpl

New around here...
Beloved Member
Oct 5, 2019
I have not seen this mentioned here. Maybe my wife is the only one. We are slowly getting into the lifestyle. We have never discussed caging me, her idea was for me to get a Prince Albert piercing and put a small padlock through it when I can't use my cock. I got the piercing done and frankly I love it. I wish I had done it 30 years ago.

Reactions: Enigma250
I love mine. Had it forever 20180812_061101-1.jpg

Reactions: Flpacpl
Mine....going to 8ga real soon. The bigger the gauge the bigger lock she will put in it.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20191007-184341.png
    Screenshot_20191007-184341.png
    408.9 KB · Views: 71
  • Wow
Reactions: vahtcpl
The more I find out about male chastity devices, the more I think that a piercing is the best way to go. Either with or without a ball trap.
I think I may get one this month.

Changeable said:
The more I find out about male chastity devices, the more I think that a piercing is the best way to go. Either with or without a ball trap.
I think I may get one this month.
It's not near as painful as you would think it is. My advice go to a very experienced piercer. Start with a 10 gauge piercing and use a numbing cream inside your urethera right before you go. The irritation of have something slide in there hurts more than the needle. I love mine. Wish I had done it a decade ago.

Cages r fun too! There is one guy online that can make it custome size to ur cock...That’s only if ur up for the commitment. Had an ex gf that I would give the key two while she would go out on dates to fuck other men. It was really hot!

I am Both Pierced and locked.IMG_5763.jpgpierced.png

Users who are viewing this thread