• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Pillow talk

• Thread startertinydicklett
  • Start date

tinydicklett

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Feb 17, 2021
Any couples like engaging in 'pillow talk ' about cuckolding or cheating? My gf hasn't cuckolded me yet (as far as I know) but she loves to verbally fantasise in bed about fucking my brother while using her vibrators - she has a 10 inch black rubber cock and one of those pink vibrating wands she sticks up her arse. The other night she fucked herself to orgasm while making me say sorry for having a tiny dicklett over and over. I wanked myself with 2 fingers while we whispered to each other, and then we both came at the same time when I finally asked her if she ever fantasizes about cheating behind my back with my 'young and hung' brother while I'm at work - she bucked furiously, arched her back, moaned and said " ooohhh yeah - all the time..." and then silently sprayed a fountain upwards as I squirted out some cum on my belly.. she loves it so much it's become our usual way to have 'sex', and she may be leading up to actually cuckolding me, which I find really humiliating and really exciting at the same time...

Reactions: mikester

Users who are viewing this thread