pittsburgh area meetings for black bulls into mature granny fucking

• Thread starterbecky4u
  • Start date

becky4u

New around here...
Beloved Member
Aug 22, 2008
pittsburgh pa
Are you a black bull into granny fucking,do you live in the pittsburgh pa.area.lets meet and see how it goes..could BECUM a long term arrangement for you or if its just a one night stand thats ok too.hubby watches or will give us privacy if you dont want him to watch.he will wait some where close by..what ever works.i love one on one with well hung black bulls and will also do small gang bangs with ( 3 to 6 ) black bulls if you need a ***** granny to use for your next private party, we could make it a long term event for you and your friends. we will travel to you any where in the pittsburgh pa area or western pa and eastern ohio if you host us on a weekend.,we meet on weekends only.if you wish to take pics or video for your private collection thats a plus also,,as long as you send us copies.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: powerful11, QuietKing, Ladiesfucker and 2 others
We have had a lot of success with BBC up around Pittsburgh. Hope you find what you are looking for...

becky4u said:
Are you a black bull into granny fucking,do you live in the pittsburgh pa.area.lets meet and see how it goes..could BECUM a long term arrangement for you or if its just a one night stand thats ok too.hubby watches or will give us privacy if you dont want him to watch.he will wait some where close by..what ever works.i love one on one with well hung black bulls and will also do small gang bangs with ( 3 to 6 ) black bulls if you need a ***** granny to use for your next private party, we could make it a long term event for you and your friends. we will travel to you any where in the pittsburgh pa area or western pa and eastern ohio if you host us on a weekend.,we meet on weekends only.if you wish to take pics or video for your private collection thats a plus also,,as long as you send us copies.
I was just up In Pittsburgh for work! I would love regular meetings when I swing up! 45 yr blk male near DC! it would have made the trip more then worth it! Wish I had cum across the post sooner!

20230523_022759.jpg

Reactions: whitewife696969