• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Places Where Wife Would Get Attention

• Thread startermy wife
  • Start date

my wife

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jul 18, 2016
Hello All
My wife is a small BBW with big ass and big tits
Anyone knows places in New York or New Jersey that she would get attention. shes in her 40s and i would love to see her getting attention and hits from other guys, hopefully she goes for any of them
Thank you

How about online attention to start....would your wife be open to a chat or would you be okay if I can invite her for a conversation

Guinness Beach in Middletown, NJ. A clothing optional beach in the Sandy Hook Unit of Gateway National Recreation Area on the Atlantic coast of New Jersey. Beach is free, but there is a $15.00 daily parking fee. Google "Guinness Beach" for complete information. No sex allowed in the Park itself. However, your wife's charms should attract a number of available alpha-males. Especially if your wife shows interest (spreading her legs open will do the job). Took my hot wife here on a number of occasions; and she always got invited by an alpha-male to his place or a local motel. We both always went home with big smiles on our faces; she from being thoroughly fucked, and myself from jerking off while I watched.

Nude In Public-Hiking Trail.jpg

• Love
Reactions: babagee and Lovetoshowher
thank you, i will try that this summer

Users who are viewing this thread