• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Please Comment On My Pic

• Thread startersissypammi
  • Start date

sissypammi

New around here...
Beloved Member
Aug 25, 2008
Hi i am a 26 year old sissy .. who would love to meet a mistress and master to humiliate me and make me their Sissy Slave ..please see my pics and Tell me if i am really a man or a sissy ...to be humiliated

Attachments

• paint6.jpg
    paint6.jpg
    30.2 KB · Views: 353
  • paint3.jpg
    paint3.jpg
    33.8 KB · Views: 421
your nipples and your pose in second pic shows you are a sissy.... keep it up

Christ, small cock you have. No wonder your a sissy!

Of course your body is cute and sexy...and those panties are perfect for you...but I love the pretty painted nails!!! Both fingers and toes look so nice. I think painted nails on a sissy are a must, and so many sissy bois don't seem to understand this.

sissypammi said:
Hi i am a 26 year old sissy .. who would love to meet a mistress and master to humiliate me and make me their Sissy Slave ..please see my pics and Tell me if i am really a man or a sissy ...to be humiliated
You look like me, small clit, smooth body, born to lick real-mans cum from a pussy

lol, my clit is bigger than your cock

Hey pammi, what is that in your thong, a zit?

It's my cock everyone ...

sissypammi said:
It's my cock everyone ...

What a stupid things to say, but then again, what should I expect from a sissy like you. You don't have a cock. You may have a clitty, maybe even a dicklette, but not a cock.

I'm certain even a pathetic sissy can understand that.

you are all woman. nice pic.

A nice beginning...

Sissypammi,

sissypammi said:
Tell me if i am really a man or a sissy to be humiliated.

You're making good progress toward becoming a feminized sissy. You're well-shaved... that's essential.

As a next step, I suggest buying a selection of cheap wigs and wearing each one for a while until you find a style you feel looks good on you. Then, buy a nice one in that style to wear regularly.

I also suggest purchasing a properly-fitting corset to cinch in your waist.

In addition, you may want to obtain a good Mardi Gras-style erotic-looking carnival mask, so you can post future photos in this forum that include your head and face (and, of course, your new wig), and get feedback on how you're progressing.

Your nail polish looks good. Keep up your good work!

—Custer

Its a gorgeous cock, clitty, whatever you want to call it! and the body is sexy and amazing!

Kind of a sexy sissy actually

Nice and smooth like a good sissy should be and the only thing wrong with its clit is that it isn't chastised.

Still have to buy a chastity device people !! :(

A black sissy cuckold....who would have though?

After I was done with your wife, I'd bend you over and show u how a sissy takes a real dick... But that is some sort of a very small weenie, probably smallest I've seen. I'd make you wear that lingerie to serve me and your wife while I was fucking her.

hungbull420@yahoo.com

Users who are viewing this thread