• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Please Comment...

• Thread starterlittle chris uk
  • Start date

little chris uk

New around here...
Beloved Member
Feb 26, 2004
...on my sexy wife, I would love to see her abondon herself on some studs big cock.

Last edited by a moderator:
I would

love to see her impaled by a huge cock as well and clean her used pussy

nice bod

she's hot, I'll bet she would even look hotter with a big shiny cock sliding in and out of her tight cunt

mmmm luv to fuck her and fill her for u

She certainly brings out the Charlton Heston in my cock. I mean, before he died; when he was in his prime. You know, Ben Hurr, Moses, The Omega Man, etc...
MY GADD!!

Wish I was planning a trip to the UK...I'd love to see her sliding up and down on my thick 8!

Let's see more

How about some more pictures!

Hope you like this one? Love to read and receive your comments, please keep them coming.

Would love to fuck your wife bareback and without protection. Give her what she wants BBC! Tell us about your cuckold experiences.

She's making me hard. I'd love to give her a fuck.

Love the bikini

She has a FANTASTIC body mate love her flat tummy , curves in all the right places and LOVE that bikini!

Curves!

Love that body! Awesome curves! Would love to lick her bull's cum of that curvy body.

Thanks for the comments guys. As Im sure anyone on here would testify, it's so hot to see and read comments like these when they are attributed to your wife! Mmmmmm.

WOW she has a great body, she would lok great fucking some BBC!!

Sorry for late response

Hi Little Chris

little chris uk said:
...on my sexy wife, I would love to see her abondon herself on some studs big cock.

I generally don't bother with the "comment on my wife" messages skipping them in favor of some of the more thought provoking threads here. But I had some extra time this morning and am glad of it. Let me start by saying your wife has a bangin' body - very sensual and sexy - definately my type. She seems very young - hard to tell without a face, so it's just conjecture - but by her stance in the second picture I'd say she is somewhat shy and reserved, and maybe even not as comfortable with her body as she should be, especially with the one she's walking around in. Am I close?

BB

Your Wife...

Chris,
I agree with you, I think your wife is gorgeous and would greatly benefit and grow from the HotWife experience.
It would be such an awakening for her to experience orgasm with a well-hung young stud who would make her come numerous times with an intensity she has never experienced with you.
Doe she like the idea?
I can't imagine her not becoming hot and wet at the prospect of taking a real man inside her, and becoming fulfilled as a woman.
After all, that's what her natural biological urges lead her!

Cheers!

:cool:

She looks pretty hot from what you've posted so far. Would love to see more.

What can I say that hasn't already been said. All natural, from the top of her head to the tip of her toes. No stupid tattoos or piercings, perfect just the way God made her. I hope she knows how beautiful she is, and is soaking up all the attention. I bet she has a beautiful smile and that you're giving her all the pleasure she deserves.

MacNfries said:
I totally agree there ... I'm totally turned off with hot chicks that have these big ass tattoos and piercings. I can handle a small tattoo on the tit or on the butt, but I really think the girls these days are screwing up with having these big tattoos. It totally destroys their innocent look and femininity. I thought it was just me that didn't like that crap! :eek:
Yes, Tattoo or no tattoo, a hot woman is a hot woman... I just think they look better without the tattoo(s). A tattoo is kinda like facial hair... Very rarely though, a really well done tattoo on the shoulder going down most of the arm looks incredibly sexy. I disagree with you about the small ones on the tit. A tattoo on the tit is the absolute worst spot for that (in my opinion). Small tattoos always look like blotches or huge birth marks, and they never fit the personality of the girl who has it. It's like they did it just so they can say "I have a tattoo", trying to be "cool" which is so annoying. The girls who get the big bold tattoo, like the one I described above. Usually they're the artsy-fartsy, gothic, used-bookstore, edgy types and the tattoo is a REAL part of they're personality. And that really turns me on.

Nice body

She has a great body, Let her have some bbc, she looks like she could use some. Good luck

Users who are viewing this thread