• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Pleasure and control Dominate

• Thread startermalek
  • Start date

malek

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Mar 7, 2022
Me and wife likes our best friend he was very gentle and have a unique personality and like us very much and help us in many problems we have … especially the finance problems … but he taker of us .. by this he dominated us as he want … but we like that … example, he choose my wife to dress an wear and bay .. my wife glade of that .. order her to wear what he want when he come our home he like usually short dress or mini skirt he tell us that he want my wife as his girls … one day he went to party with my wife alone . And we didn’t object to that.. when come back he Cary my wife to our bedroom and fucked her we are so glad we Because we consider him as in our family.many time my wife fucked by him in his apartment… my like very muck to satisfy him … and many time he asked my wife to avoid me to have sex with her because he asked her that and will have sex with her … and I accept that without problems

Users who are viewing this thread