• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

plump ass gf for bbc

• Thread startermajinvader
  • Start date

majinvader

New around here...
Beloved Member
Oct 21, 2006
hi all was just wondering if there were any bbc in the ohio area willing to do her,plus was wondering what everyone thought of her should i post more or shouldnt i love to hear your thoughts honesty welcomed

Attachments

• 100_1356.jpg
    100_1356.jpg
    21.6 KB · Views: 558
  • 100_1355.jpg
    100_1355.jpg
    23.1 KB · Views: 754
  • 100_1360.jpg
    100_1360.jpg
    20.3 KB · Views: 233
  • 100_1373.jpg
    100_1373.jpg
    31.1 KB · Views: 633
  • 100_1372.jpg
    100_1372.jpg
    21.1 KB · Views: 388
Post lots more shes hard fuckable

hung blk male in cincy here. would love to fuck the shit outta her.

majinvader said:
post more or shouldnt i love to hear your thoughts honesty welcomed
Definately post more.

She's built for BBC, she needs hard pounding!

Sorry

But she way to fat sorry!!!!!!

I would love some of that big ass.

I would love some of that big ass.

hot

speak for your self im a black male who loves nothing but big women nothin like a fat ass bouncing off your thick cock lol and the young lady is very hot ill let all you haters know how wet that pussy is next month ;)

Man, I would love to mount her.

10 inches of blk cock in pitts pa area

Nasty, Nasty, Nasty

in cleveland this week end would gladly fuck her
email at danc12554@yahoo.com if your serious
she is very fuckable and i would live to see her spread out and at the end of my cock

Ever get to NC??? look me up 336 988-2214 woul love to give her some BBC

she's hot !!

not black, we're a white cpl in MS. and we'd both love to do her.

charlie parker

Buddy You Got One Hot Black Cock Slut There - Her Ass And Cunt Were Made For Big Black Cocks. I Would Life To First Fuck Her Mouth While You Licked And Sucked Her Big Cunt In Preparation Of My 8 1/2" Fat Nigger Cock. Then I Would Fuck That Big Cunt Of Good Giving Her The Nigger Fucking Of Her Life. After While She Was Sucking Clean My Cum-covered Cock You Would Be Licking And Sucking Clean Her Cum-filled Cunt. After I'd Jump On That Big White Ass Of Hers And Fuck Her In The Ass Good Depositing Another Load Of Nigger Cum And Seed Deep Into Her Asshole - Seeing That Should Make You Cum Your Hands By Then. After I Would Call A Few Of My Black Buddies To Come Over And Gangbang The Bitch Cause That's What She Really Needs And Wants - About A Good Ten (10) Big Black Cock Niggers Just Out Of Jail With Aching Black Balls Full Of Nigger Cum And Seed To Shoot Into Her Mouth, Cunt And Asshole. After You Would Sure Have A Giant Cream Pie And Some Good Sloppy Seconds Ahead For You All Night.

im a white guy, im jacking just looking at her, put some black stockings on her, mmmm.

new ken here!!!!!!!!!

i gotta qoute the song at the end the breakfastfast club and say "dont you forget about meeeeeeeeeee."

I'd definitely hit that ass

Users who are viewing this thread