• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Posh ex wife is now a sex worker

• Thread startersharklasers
  • Start date

sharklasers

Not quite a lurker
VERIFIED!
Beloved Member
Apr 10, 2021
How would you feel? We did act out her ****** fantasy once when married but she is now a real ******. 100%, seen the ad and photos (not sharing here) She is charging A$550 per hour, full service. She got enough$ out of me, so must be for kicks.

She also is doing nude waitressing...maybe I should have a party!

Is there such a thing as a hot-ex wife? LOL

• Wow
Reactions: MsPAWGandhubby
"
"Classy English Independent ****** with a body made for sin
Me... I’m a very highly sexed English independent ****** with butter wouldn’t melt looks, naughty eyes, sexy smile and a body made for sin!
I love nothing more than naughty daytime assignations in my private apartment in the city’s CBD,
Daytime seems more indulgent don’t you think?
You will find me sexy, classy and feminine,
I keep myself fit and well groomed and just love my heels, sexy dresses and lovely lingerie with seemed or fishnet stockings and thong or frilly panties for you to pull to one side mmm...
or maybe even crotchless for ease of access... ooh!!!

My service... In a nutshell I’m highly sexed and always ready...
I love deep passionate kisses while ripping each other’s clothes off
Hot and horny party play or sweet and sensual? I love it all!!!"

That's my girl (ex)

Screen Shot 2021-12-10 at 12.38.34 am.png Screen Shot 2021-12-10 at 12.41.11 am.png

• Love
Reactions: Matureplay, MsPAWGandhubby, DannyBoyx and 1 other person
Yes, I'm a bit sad and excited. Vitgin when I met her, introduced her to the. All my mates were always hitting on her, They have all bee through her by Monday!

• Wow
Reactions: MsPAWGandhubby

Users who are viewing this thread