• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

possessive cuckoldress

• Thread starterMarque
  • Start date

Marque

New around here...
Beloved Member
Sep 27, 2011
let me start off by sayin im not a cuckold im the other guy (the bull).and i just wanted to know if the woman im getting involved with(the cuckoldress) will expect me to faithful to her and not see anyone esle.im only asking because im new to all this.and i saw it happened to my brother who by the was the one who got me into this lifestyle.the cuckoldress he was involved with got pissed when she found out he was having sex with other women besides her even tho she had a whole staple of bulls:eek: i just wanted to know if its common are not.

what are the odds of that happening to me

it would be nice to get answers from cuckoldresses themselves

Things that no one would ever have to ask in the vanilla world are posted as mysteries of the universe here at cuckolds.com. "Is this normal?" "Should I be worried?" "Can you give me advice" "Blah, blah, blah".

Haven't you been with any girls before? They weren't all the same were they? They didn't all spell out what they wanted and exactly what you were allowed to do and not do, did they? Well, chances are this one won't either. How the hell are a bunch of strangers supposed to tell you about the woman who you're fucking?

Actually, that stuff above is what I would've said if I thought you were for real. Instead I'll say this: :rolleyes:

Villain said:
Things that no one would ever have to ask in the vanilla world are posted as mysteries of the universe here at cuckolds.com. "Is this normal?" "Should I be worried?" "Can you give me advice" "Blah, blah, blah".

Haven't you been with any girls before? They weren't all the same were they? They didn't all spell out what they wanted and exactly what you were allowed to do and not do, did they? Well, chances are this one won't either. How the hell are a bunch of strangers supposed to tell you about the woman who you're fucking?

Actually, that stuff above is what I would've said if I thought you were for real. Instead I'll say this: :rolleyes:

im pretty sure i made it clear that im new to all this

Marque said:
pissed when she found out he was having sex with other women besides her even tho she had a whole staple of bulls:eek: i just wanted to know if its common are not.
Honestly dude, who the fuck cares?

Marque said:
it would be nice to get answers from cuckoldresses themselves

Ok. I've been cuckolding for a few years. Here's my take on this...

She may want you to be exclusive, OR she may not care how many women you see.

You two should probably have that discussion, if you're that concerned about it. Be honest and tell her of your brother's experience, then tell her that you just wanted to be considerate and find out how she wanted things to go. If she wants you to be exclusive to her, ask if she's going to be seeing other men during this time also.

She can't force you to be exclusive, dude... it's totally your choice. But understanding what she wants is helpful. Just ask. Everyone does this differently.

Personally, as in the way *I* do this, I don't expect my bulls to be exclusive. Heck, I don't know of a single one that is! I also don't look for the 'boyfriend' or 'lover' types, I'm simply looking for bulls or fuck buddies.

Jinxypie said:
Ok. I've been cuckolding for a few years. Here's my take on this...

She may want you to be exclusive, OR she may not care how many women you see.

You two should probably have that discussion, if you're that concerned about it. Be honest and tell her of your brother's experience, then tell her that you just wanted to be considerate and find out how she wanted things to go. If she wants you to be exclusive to her, ask if she's going to be seeing other men during this time also.

She can't force you to be exclusive, dude... it's totally your choice. But understanding what she wants is helpful. Just ask. Everyone does this differently.

Personally, as in the way *I* do this, I don't expect my bulls to be exclusive. Heck, I don't know of a single one that is! I also don't look for the 'boyfriend' or 'lover' types, I'm simply looking for bulls or fuck buddies.

===========

thanks a million 4 ur most sagacious words Ms. Pie

YOU are indeed an expert in this field :)

Marque said:
I want to know if the woman I'm getting involved with (the cuckoldress) will expect me to faithful to her and not see anyone else.

Take Jinxypie's advice. Ask her.

I wouldn't bring it up. yeah, you can ask her but frankly, you'll be opening a completely academic discussion at best and an invitation to an argument at worst. What you do when you aren't with her is not her concern. She's married or in a relationship with someone else. A woman in that position has no right to expect anything from you other than what you're willing to give.

Of course, if you're a submissive bull to a very dominant cuckoldress that's different...

If you are the Bull, you should be Boss and see the rules.

If you want the wife to control both YOU and her husband, then tell her that you are willing to do anthing she wishes, whenever she wants, as often as she wants, and wherever she wants. You will be her slave and she owns your penis.

If you want her to be Boss, then hand her the keys to your car if yours is better than hers.

Marque said:
The cuckoldress he was involved with got pissed when she found out he was having sex with other women besides her even tho she had a whole staple of bulls:eek: i just wanted to know if its common are not.

I suppose it is uncommon for a cuckoldress to have a staple of bulls, you should be careful it's probably not fun to be in her cuck stapler.

Users who are viewing this thread