• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Potential BBW MILF Hotwife pics

• Thread starterprimalbst
  • Start date

primalbst

New around here...
Beloved Member
Oct 8, 2011
She's reluctantly agreed to fuck other men. I ain't gonna push her, I love her too much, but maybe if you guys could encourage her she would be more receptive to it and not need to be secret about it. Feel free to post a pic of your cock on my wife's pic, maybe a cum shot or several. She is getting all red and smiley thinking about it. Made her blush and real horny, two birds, one stone. ;)

PS-Sorry bout the blackout, she has the most amazing fuck face and so damn cute but needed some anonymity.

Attachments

• My BBW MILF Wife 03.jpg
    My BBW MILF Wife 03.jpg
    18 KB · Views: 516
  • My BBW MILF Wife 02.jpg
    My BBW MILF Wife 02.jpg
    16.5 KB · Views: 411
  • My BBW MILF Wife 04.jpg
    My BBW MILF Wife 04.jpg
    16.5 KB · Views: 378
  • My BBW MILF Wife 06.jpg
    My BBW MILF Wife 06.jpg
    20.6 KB · Views: 373
  • My BBW MILF Wife 01.jpg
    My BBW MILF Wife 01.jpg
    31.7 KB · Views: 411
great tits

She has the most amazing tits - I would love to suck on those puppies for an afternoon. You are a lucky guy.

x

chris said:
She has the most amazing tits - I would love to suck on those puppies for an afternoon. You are a lucky guy.

x

Thanks, I have been trying to get her to take them out in a nightclub or similar setting and see what happens, but we don't go clubbing. She does let me take them out when driving late at night and play with them. Good enough ... for now. ;)

Here are some more...

Attachments

• hugerack11.jpg
    hugerack11.jpg
    56.3 KB · Views: 149
  • hugerack12.jpg
    hugerack12.jpg
    39.1 KB · Views: 130
  • hugerack13.jpg
    hugerack13.jpg
    30.2 KB · Views: 231
wowo

what a nice large round booobs

A HOT INDIAN BULL
____________________________________________________________________________________
anyone like to ditry talk about your WIFE msg me or PM me MY ID IS:-
nilu_nilesh1 [at] yahoo.com

I posted one my wife's cuckolding moments here:

True sexting between my wife and her lover

Pretty stimulating and now you can imagine me being cuckolded as this guy is sucking her gorgeous huge tits and plunging his cock deep into her pussy. We took some dildo play shots the other night that she might let me post here in the next few days. She keeps asking every day how many have viewed and commented. This is really turning her on, keep the comments cumming. ;)

This is primalbst's wife. Thanks for the compliments and yes my face is completely red right now. I'm not sure what to think of all of this but I love my husband and he is worth checking it out. What would you say to a women that is not sure about the whole thing?

After the first couple of times you'll be amazed at how easy and fun it is. You've got amazing tits. Show them off, us guys can't resist.

to mrs primal, the fact that you are here reading is the first step...you've opened the door, now just see what happens.

your pics have me hard as i type this, so i may be biased, but I think you are going to find many many men would would love to have their cocks engulfed in between your breasts. If you like hearing about this, let us know, and we'll be sure to tell you more.

if hubby wants you to be with another man, start looking around...hubby wont ever push you, he's just giving you permission to acknowledge your normal human desires...so if you find another man attractive, you dont have to ignore it anymore...

good luck...and please keep posting those sexy pics

primalbst said:
This is primalbst's wife. Thanks for the compliments and yes my face is completely red right now. I'm not sure what to think of all of this but I love my husband and he is worth checking it out. What would you say to a women that is not sure about the whole thing?

Communicate, communicate, communicate.

Not to be a wet blanket, but I think that you should be careful about this. You have a marriage and I think your hubby mentioned kids (or maybe I'm confusing him with someone else?) Extramarital sex could be a lot of fun, especially shared with your husband, but if things go "bad" and you're faced with a choice between a new lover and keeping the marriage, I'd keep the marriage. So talk with your husband about how you envision this happening, and how he envisions this happening, and see if your visions match. And, it's one thing if the men you're seeing for sex are one-night stands, or friends with benefits, and another if one of them becomes a lover, or becomes more important in your life than your husband is. Talk with your husband about how close emotionally you expect to get with your boyfriend(s), and what either of you will do if the emotional bonds get "too close" (whatever "too close" might be).

I don't know what you've thought of already, so I apologize if I'm making suggestions that you thought of in the first five minutes.

There are swinger's clubs in Vancouver, maybe go to one of those and just talk to some of the couples there about the swinging experience: it's not exactly the same as this, but it's similar enough that it should be better than reinventing the wheel.

Good luck with this: I hope it works out and you both have a great time!

Users who are viewing this thread