• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Potential cuckold situation

• Thread startercuriousmale
  • Start date

curiousmale

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Nov 3, 2009
A few months ago my GF broke down right next to a petrol station where she was quite kindly offered assistance by a recovery man, for free. She took his number and he offered to come to our house and fix the rest of the car for free. She would only pay for the parts.

I was suspicious why someone would offer to do this for free and was annoyed my GF had give out her address and swapped numbers. I also didn't trust him or want him using this as an excuse to look at her all the time.

After he fixed the car she said she talked to him for ages about everything he does and she said he seemed a good man to know. He could get us good offers on cars and would help us if we needed it. I was still suspicious.

He's in his early 50s and my gf is in her late 20s so it was in my mind that he was just using this as a way of spending time with a sexy young housewife. My gf said he was never sleezy and she would never give him the impression she wanted anything other than his help. Although she does fantasise about being dominated and abused by a much older man.

Since then he has been round a lot, become friends with her and I have met him a few times. They talk at the car or our front door for ages. He always offers her a ciggerette, she always makes him a coffee to take out to him. They seem to flirt but I'm not sure. They're closeness as friends when he's a stranger and an older man turns me on.

The thought of him sensing her submissiveness to older men, her flirting, them unspoken thoughts between them both. Me sat inside whilst this older man looks my gf up and down and she gets wet as he does.

Then there's the 3 times he has been round this week whilst I am at work until I get back and he's still there. Now my gf has started joking around with me about paying him in kind and about him doing things to her...now we trust him more than a stranger and its safe to joke about as a couple.
She wants sex when he's gone and is always horny.

He's also said he is sending round another man to look at the electrics. That my gf is eager seems like she is enjoying being the slutty centre of attention and it makes me wonder just what he says about her to his friends.

I'm wondering where this might lead too and if he thinks of fucking her, if he senses this is close to cuckolding and just how willing my gf is.

Sure sounds like he and his mates are going to do her.....

I think the next time he comes over you should make both of them a coffee,invite him in and then leave the house. It kind of gives them the green light without you saying so

I'm already at work most of the time when he is round. He's starting coming in for coffee now. My GF has been sending me mesgs, saying what he's going to do with her (just for fun) and tonight she wants to roleplay him fucking her. She said the thought made her wet which she thought was so wrong but obviously liked it.

We will be keeping in contact with him.

Your car and house will be in good running condition and your wife's motor will be purring. Sounds like a good situation!

Discuss the current scenario with him.

If still he is not ready to understand, just let him decide on his way.

There is no use of being good in performance without understanding the current situation.

Users who are viewing this thread