• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Pregnant white wives fucked by bbc?

• Thread starterredheads
  • Start date

redheads

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Aug 11, 2011
Do you have fantasy of your white wife fucked by BBC when she is fully pregnant with your
child?

• Love
Reactions: hard8bbc4mwf, toolman2c, baddy145 and 1 other person
Love to breed

• Haha
Reactions: slowwewaxation, BustyHotwifeLou, philiphot and 1 other person
You cant breed a pregnant woman lmfao :rolleyes:

• Love
Reactions: Dickered, toolman2c and BluegrassBull
I keep fantasizing about my 43 year old wife getting stretched by big black cocks. Sometimes i fantasize about a few 20 year olds fucking her. Then sometimes. A few 60 year olds

Reactions: toolman2c, andy_mindi, baddy145 and 1 other person
Bartsimpson said:
I keep fantasizing about my 43 year old wife getting stretched by big black cocks. Sometimes i fantasize about a few 20 year olds fucking her. Then sometimes. A few 60 year olds
Maybe ask Homer he must be well over 60 by now :p .

Reactions: toolman2c
My wife cannot get pregnant anymore but that doesn't stop them from trying :)

• Love
Reactions: Manwaife, toolman2c, andy_mindi and 2 others
Yes Yes yes. Big fantasy of mine

redheads said:
Do you have fantasy of your white wife fucked by BBC when she is fully pregnant with your
child?
I did ☺

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: Asianhotwife, toolman2c and hairbear1954
Rayagr said:
Love to breed
My biggest fantasy is for my white wife to be knocked up, intentionally, by her BBC lover.

• Love
Reactions: Manwaife, nelssim and Panawife
BustyHotwifeLou said:
My biggest fantasy is for my white wife to be knocked up, intentionally, by her BBC lover.
Let see her

Reactions: Rayagr
We have son and daughter by two different bulls. I brought them up as our own. Lots of looks at the beginning to see they were mixed race. Over the years they have grown up and moved away so proud of them.

• Love
Reactions: nelssim, natasnaikul, Manwaife and 1 other person
C
cuckycouple said:
We have son and daughter by two different bulls. I brought them up as our own. Lots of looks at the beginning to see they were mixed race. Over the years they have grown up and moved away so proud of them.

Can i see them

Reactions: slowwewaxation
redheads said:
child?
Speaking of fantasy...

black-babymaker.jpg

Reactions: Maxio and ljcarm
I was wondering what people would say.

Users who are viewing this thread