• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Pretend ************

• Thread starterTeddyG
  • Start date

TeddyG

Not quite a lurker
Author!
Beloved Member
Jan 20, 2021
My wife and I have enjoyed a little role play regarding this, not in the actual bedroom but in public.

One of the things we have done was when we went to a wedding and stayed overnight in a hotel which was co located with a restaurant chain, anyone living in England will know the ones but those overseas probably not. We hadn't booked breakfast as we didn't know if we would feel like it after a day and evening of partying but we had the option to have it and just add it onto the bill or pay for it.

Anyway morning came and we were hungry so although we looked a little dishevelled we ate breakfast and when the server asked us if I would like to add it onto the bill I told him that I'd rather pay cash as I didn't want the stay showing up on my credit card bill before giving him a sly wink and looking towards my wife. When he looked at her she seemed to blush a little at the inference she was my mistress and when he walked off to get the bill she gave me a bit of an ear bashing. So when he came back I gave him the cash and also threw a wad of notes onto the table to my wife and said "Well you were wonderful but I've got to get going and walked off with the server towards the till to collect my change whilst she sat there simmering.

When we talked about if later we both agreed it was quite funny and quite a turn on so recently we have taken it further and have on a couple of occassions gone to a secluded layby we know, renowned for dogging and cruising, in separate cars where I will park a good distance behind her. She then gets into the passenger seat with me and when there are cars between hers and mine and sufficient guys wandering around trying to see if any action is taking place she gives me a blow job then I pay her so everyone who is watching can see money change hands and she saunters off to her own car.

On a couple of occassions she has been asked how much for the same off a guy sitting in his car as she passes.

Wondering if anyone else has done anything similar?

• Love
Reactions: devindusa, GFtoShare and Matureplay
Me and my gf love mmf play… when we were in Vegas a guy offered me 1000 to join us.. and we did, most fun ever

• Love
Reactions: Downgoing, GFtoShare and ksfarmcpl
sound like fun.

I've had similar experiences. I already mentioned one in another thread on here about the same thing. In the 80's my gf at the time thought being a ****** was THE horniest idea she'd ever heard, and had to try it. In the 90's my first wife was offered so much money by a truly obnoxious guy that it would have been stupid to turn him down, and in the noughties the current MrsQ was waiting for me in a hotel bar late at night and got mistaken for a ******. She'd never even thought about it before then, but it made her wet enough to try it. I think only the middle one counts as actual ************; the other two saw it as a kind of advanced sex game, and had fun doing it, but the middle one just did it for the money. What do we think?

Does it count if she sucks off your dealer lol

Users who are viewing this thread