• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Professional Hung Black Male in Chicago seeking MWF Riders ....I Travel the Midwest

• Thread startertj822
  • Start date

tj822

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Jul 15, 2007
tj822.multiply.com
I'm TJ a 6'6" 245 lbs black male a former college basketball player now a medical professional in the Chicago area. I'm str8 D&D free and well hung. I am sane/safe and not a gangster or a thug. I am discrete. I am a Dominate Physical Lover that enjoys exploring every inch of a woman’s body with my hands, tongue and 8 ½ by 4 around inch dick.

Seeking real MWF's or SWF's or MBF's or SBF's BBW are welcome if you are Sexy and uninhibited. Also seeking 1st or 2nd timers that want to explore with a guy willing to take his time and put the effort into you having a great experience.

I look forward to some responses my email addresses are BM4MWFCHICAGO@yahoo.com or tj-822@hotmail.com I also have a site with more pics at http://tj822.multiply.com/

Peace

TJ

Attachments

• 063007_16031.jpg
    063007_16031.jpg
    32 KB · Views: 395
  • 063007_16051.jpg
    063007_16051.jpg
    21 KB · Views: 260
You sound cool TJ...we are in kc

Hi TJ

Do you by chance know Reggie Brown?We used to live their,he still does last i knew, but we separated a long time ago.We would still be friends though.Anyway,i'm a shemale and i read your post and am interested in meeting you sometime.I'm not interested in a relationship,I'm lesbian bi,(Yes,I'm even more weird than i appear)but I'd love making love to you.Do you want to?DeeDee.

Snowwhite Good Luck Lady but Your just not my type but to each their own right Stay true to yourself and stay safe Peace TJ

Last edited by a moderator:
Sent you all a Private email on DC let me know your thoughts

Sent you a private IM on DC or email not sure what they call it look forward to hearing back from You

I wish that we could meet :love:
xxx

tj822 said:
I'm TJ a 6'6" 245 lbs black male a former college basketball player now a medical professional in the Chicago area. I'm str8 D&D free and well hung. I am sane/safe and not a gangster or a thug. I am discrete. I am a Dominate Physical Lover that enjoys exploring every inch of a woman’s body with my hands, tongue and 8 ½ by 4 around inch dick.

Seeking real MWF's or SWF's or MBF's or SBF's BBW are welcome if you are Sexy and uninhibited. Also seeking 1st or 2nd timers that want to explore with a guy willing to take his time and put the effort into you having a great experience.

I look forward to some responses my email addresses are BM4MWFCHICAGO@yahoo.com or tj-822@hotmail.com I also have a site with more pics at http://tj822.multiply.com/

Peace

TJ

I love what I see, would like to see what I could do with it.

tj822 said:

Peace

TJ

I love what I see, would like to see what I could do with it. White married woman.

Thanks Lucy would love to chat with YOU MORE

I sent you a PRIVATE MESSAGE with some contact information write me soon baby girl

Users who are viewing this thread