• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Public beach chastity

natasnaikul

Natasha
Beloved Member
Jul 1, 2019
Something about laying with the wife on a nude beach while being locked in a chastity device, in full display for everyone to see
So humiliating but so exciting at the same time. I love the looks and the attention we both get and the fact that men feel free to come over and chat her up.
We've only done it a couple times but so I'm looking forward to try it again soon.
Anyone else has experience with this?
Not us, but these bring back good memories

2101310095.jpg 1657509789.jpg 1273261522.jpg

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: subfebruary, newTPAcpl, dildomeyka and 13 others
I agree that it would make for an interesting day at the beach

natasnaikul said:
Something laying with the wife on a nude beach while being locked in a chastity device, in full display for everyone to see
So humiliating but so exciting at the same time. I love the looks and the attention we both get and the fact that men feel free to come over and chat her up.
We've only done it a couple times but so I'm looking forward to try it again soon.

2101310095.jpg 1657509789.jpg 1273261522.jpg
I don’t see it being humiliating, I can absolutely see that it allows guys to come over to chat up your wife

Reactions: Maxio and Dehamboi
Shy cuck first time on public display

353015913.jpg

• Love
Reactions: newTPAcpl, KingsTroop, Custer Laststand and 2 others
I love to show my tiny dick at the nudist beach. Never done it with a chastity device on my dick but this does sound exciting !

5.jpg

Reactions: crt
It must be wonderful to so obviously be able to be yourself in public. I can see how it could be humiliating, but also how it could be liberating. And if the wife gets a new man, well everyone gets what they want!

Anyway, as a wannabe, the thought of displaying myself as the cuck I want to be, really gets me going.

Reactions: JimPreston and crt
natasnaikul said:
Something about laying with the wife on a nude beach while being locked in a chastity device, in full display for everyone to see
This is definitely a good practice for any dominant cuckoldress and her submissive cuckold.

Maybe next time you could display some photos that actually do show you, penis-locked in your chastity cage, displaying your sexual helplessness on a public nude beach with your dominant wife while she seeks flirtation (and more) with other men.

Reactions: natasnaikul
Custer Laststand said:
Maybe next time you could display some photos that actually do show you, penis-locked in your chastity cage, displaying your sexual helplessness on a public nude beach
Selfie as requested

2021_06578.jpg

• Love
Reactions: newTPAcpl, nelssim, Jozyxt and 1 other person
dicklet said:
That sounds so exciting, I would love for my wife and I to go to a nude beach while my tiny dicklet is locked in a tiny cage. Everyone staring and giggling. Having guys coming over and talking to her while I sit there with my locked up tiny dick ******* for all to see, that is so hot.

View attachment 2069235 View attachment 2069236
I must do this !!!!!!!!!!!! Sound so humiliating and degrading. Just what I deserve!

555.jpg

Reactions: natasnaikul
That would absolutely show who is in control of the marriage and family. Other men would take it as an invitation to flirt, talk, even offer sex to wife in front of you.

I haven’t, but would enjoy going in chastity to a beach

Reactions: natasnaikul and ckc

Users who are viewing this thread