Queen of Spades

• Thread starterSteph81
  • Start date

Steph81

New around here...
Beloved Member
Sep 5, 2017
Does anyone have any advice or thoughts about getting a QoS tatoo ? Is there a spot on my body that it's usually gotten on?
For those that have one has it been positive ? or any issues ?

• Love
Reactions: littlesmallie, AutumnLeaves, YoungChiBBCBull and 2 others
Steph81 said:
Does anyone have any advice or thoughts about getting a QoS tatoo ? Is there a spot on my body that it's usually gotten on?
How public on your body do you want it to be? I've seen real ones lots of places.

• Love
Reactions: toolman
I guess that is what I am really trying to figure out. The point is it to be seen right so it needs to be I suppose a pubic place or is that crazy ? Several guys I know have told me my ankle I guess was trying to see what was typical

• Love
Reactions: AutumnLeaves, bobbyhotone2 and PhilippinesFun
Steph81 said:
I guess that is what I am really trying to figure out. The point is it to be seen right so it needs to be I suppose a pubic place or is that crazy ? Several guys I know have told me my ankle I guess was trying to see what was typical
My ex gf had one. When I get free time I'll send you some pics of different places. I suggest getting two. One public and one private. I've seen some dirty private ones. Wow. But it shud be public also, in my opinion. Are you practicing wearing the non permanent queen of spades in public yet? I've been to a lot of bbc gsngbangs. I can be of help to you. Just very busy past few days.

• Love
Reactions: toolman, Wyfwatcher, littlesmallie and 4 others
i'm just well one afraid of needles which is not good for getting a tatoo for one and i guess just not sure about wear
ive yes tried all last summer at various times the press on ones

Reactions: rcmohawk, eligible_cuck, bobbyhotone2 and 1 other person
Steph81 said:
i'm just well one afraid of needles which is not good for getting a tatoo for one and i guess just not sure about wear
ive yes tried all last summer at various times the press on ones
Where did u go in public with them and what were people's reactions? Were you scared or confidant doing it?

• Love
Reactions: eligible_cuck and bobbyhotone2
at first I was super nerious i was wondering what guys would say about it i guess
first time was at a get together at someones house so it was public in a way
2nd time actually was out of town on a trip with someone and he encouraged me to wear them
so my nervousess - scared - did go away in time

Reactions: Tabauthor, rcmohawk, littlesmallie and 3 others
Steph81 said:
at first I was super nerious i was wondering what guys would say about it i guess
first time was at a get together at someones house so it was public in a way
2nd time actually was out of town on a trip with someone and he encouraged me to wear them
so my nervousess - scared - did go away in time
Sounds like you will be experimenting with different locations for tradeable ones.

Reactions: bobbyhotone2 and Manwaife
That is great you are curious about doing so. Henna tattoos would be a fun way to explore designs and different spots as well. I think inner wrist would be sexy. Would enjoy getting QoS tat for a woman

Reactions: abvt75 and GilBates
Clipableforbbcslut said:
That is great you are curious about doing so. Henna tattoos would be a fun way to explore designs and different spots as well. I think inner wrist would be sexy. Would enjoy getting QoS tat for a woman
Just imagine. Hotwife or any woman is hoping to find someone. She meets someone, there is initial mutual attraction. Then, at the moment of her chosing, she exposes her hidden QOS tattoo to this potential black lover. His heart skips a beat and the hormones flow in him and her.

• Love
Reactions: rcmohawk, Manwaife, bobbyhotone2 and 1 other person
So
Steph81 said:

So exciting that you are interested in getting a QOS tattoo!

• Love
Reactions: rcmohawk and bobbyhotone2
Steph81 said:
i have one on my butt

• Love
Reactions: toolman, rcmohawk, JazzzBBC and 2 others
My wife and myself both have a preference for black men, black cocks and black cum. We have found most black men are true alpha-males and are naturally attracted to her female pussy and my sissy's pussy. The secret is to hang out where black men hang out. We both wear short dresses, skirts, etc. and leave our crotch and ass areas bare. One potential problem we have heard of is a white woman wearing a QoS, BBC, I Love Black Cock and other markings; and then being seen by a KKK or neo-Nazi type of guy. A lot of these guys like to hurt women who wear such markings. It's just our opinion, but a white woman hanging out in a black bar, night club, etc. is probably not there to play a hot game of Monopoly. And if she is wearing her wedding ring and has a white "boi" in tow, it is almost a 100% certainty that she will be hit on. Nothing ventured, nothing gained.

• Love
Reactions: nrbill, rcmohawk, littlesmallie and 10 others
fuckmywifeinnj said:
My wife and myself both have a preference for black men, black cocks and black cum. We have found most black men are true alpha-males and are naturally attracted to her female pussy and my sissy's pussy. The secret is to hang out where black men hang out. We both wear short dresses, skirts, etc. and leave our crotch and ass areas bare. One potential problem we have heard of is a white woman wearing a QoS, BBC, I Love Black Cock and other markings; and then being seen by a KKK or neo-Nazi type of guy. A lot of these guys like to hurt women who wear such markings. It's just our opinion, but a white woman hanging out in a black bar, night club, etc. is probably not there to play a hot game of Monopoly. Andconcious Nothing ventured, nothing gained.
Good point about being safety conscious, particularly around KKK or neo-Nazi type of guys. Also, it was reassuring to read that you believe that if a white wife is wearing her wedding ring and has a white "boi" in tow, it is almost a 100% certainty that she will be hit on. I am not a white "boi", I am a white man, but I do enjoy watching my wife suck black cocks and being fucked by black cocks. So taking her to a bar or nightclub which that has mostly black men as customers would increase her chance of attracting the type of black men that she enjoys having sex with. The problem I have is finding a black bar or nightclub. We are in San Diego, the 7th largest city in the country, so there should be some black bar or nightclubs here. It would be even better if we could find a black bar or nightclub which has customers that are black men over 40 that would enjoy finding a married white woman in her 60s to fuck.

Reactions: rcmohawk, littlesmallie and eligible_cuck
Steph81 said:

Steph81 said:
You are asking a very important question. Getting any type of tattoo on your body is an important decision and so is where on your body should it be displayed. With a QoS tattoo you are making a lifetime commitment to an extreme lifestyle that is probably not looked upon favorably by most people. So if it is displayed where people can easily you should be prepared for negative looks and comments. I am not sure what percentage of people would be aware of what a QoS tattoo means, and that would be dependent on what type of QoS tattoo you got, but it is an important consideration. Some of the QoS tattoos I have seen online are kind of obvious what they mean but others are not.
My wife has never worn a QoS tattoo so we can't help with the type of responses a QoS tattoo would elicit. My wife does have a "Bob's Tits" tattoo on her left tit. My wife's TiTs are very big so they attract attention by themselves but when she wears clothes that show her tattoo, she gets many more looks and some comments. Luckily about 99.99% of the looks and 100% of the comments she receives are positive, ranging from compliments to teasing comments about me.
You are a brave Lady to get a permanent QoS tattoo and I wish you the best of luck with it. You did not mention if you are married but if you are, you may want to consider your husband's feelings also. If you do get a QoS tattoo, please post it here where we can all see and enjoy it. I am sure you will receive many compliments on it.

• Love
Reactions: rcmohawk, wmjacking, eligible_cuck and 2 others
My wife so far wears only decoration with emblems
our friends have a tattoo on her wrist that she covers with a cloth bracelet

• Love
Reactions: toolman, rcmohawk, littlesmallie and 1 other person
Cupace20200308044407.pngCupace20200222085129(1).pngCupace20200222063858.pngCupace20200222064025.pngCupace20200219021836.pngCupace20200209024537.pngCupace20191212224616.pngCupace20191212224802.pngCupace20191225023712.png

• Love
Reactions: toolman, rcmohawk, busty_38dd_milf and 5 others
Manwaife said:
My wife so far wears only decoration with emblems
our friends have a tattoo on her wrist that she covers with a cloth bracelet
Does your wife's decorations and emblems include QoS items?
Why does your friend cover her QoS tattoo on her wrist? Is she ashamed of people seeing it?

• Love
Reactions: toolman and Manwaife
Of course, a bracelet on the leg or a pendant on the neck ...
she says that she will get a permanent tattoo only after she gives birth to her first black baby ...
Her friend covers the tattoo so that not everyone sees at work but with black guys she moves the bracelet higher ...

Reactions: littlesmallie and BigdaddyToronto
bobbyhotone2 said:
Does your wife's decorations and emblems include QoS items?
Why does your friend cover her QoS tattoo on her wrist? Is she ashamed of people seeing it?
while she often has temporary night club tattoos on her chest

• Love
Reactions: bobbyhotone2