Question: Continue with the Cuckold's Diary?

• Thread starterPaulPines
  • Start date

PaulPines

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Jul 31, 2006
Hey everyone -

I'm not fishing for compliments here, but I'd like to know whether it's worth it or not for me to continue posting the installments of the Cuckold's Diary.

I know a few hundred people have downloaded each chapter - I'm sure it would be more if I labeled it, "Black man with huge dick fucks my slut wife," but that's just not the way it is.

Can anyone, other than the always-polite Enser, let me know if they want to hear more?

Sincerely,

Cuckold Paul

PaulPines said:
Hey everyone -

I'm not fishing for compliments here, but I'd like to know whether it's worth it or not for me to continue posting the installments of the Cuckold's Diary.

I know a few hundred people have downloaded each chapter - I'm sure it would be more if I labeled it, "Black man with huge dick fucks my slut wife," but that's just not the way it is.

Can anyone, other than the always-polite Enser, let me know if they want to hear more?

Sincerely,

Cuckold Paul

Your stories are hot. Please continue posting them.

Have you any more recent ones? most of these I have pulled off before...when you had them on another site.

i think your stories are great

Ive just read your stories and they are excellent, well written and interesting. If it helps you have found a fan of your talent and I will continue to read your work. I do know what you mean about feedback, ive made a couple of posts and added a couple of pics of my wife but have had very little feedback from either which makes me wonder wether Im on the wrong track, have not got a hot wife, or my experiences are just dull! Ill give it a couple of days then may stop mailing.

Please continue

Last edited by a moderator:
definetely continue, everyone loves them

Thanks, I'll continue

I appreciate the comments.

As for more recent posts, I'm trying to put the whole 20-chapter Diary online. Obviously, they didn't all happen recently, but hey - I'm up for a new chapter, too. That's up to Sally and Ted, though, not to me.

Cuckold Paul