• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Question for the Cucks?

• Thread startermasterlover
  • Start date

masterlover

New around here...
Beloved Member
Oct 8, 2009
Where is the line drawn, as to how much time is spent with lovers?
If you truly love your wife, and you truly want to share life with her, then how many minutes or hours are there, to be sharing the one you love the most?

I can barely spend enough time needed with my Goddess, that I cannot imagine how some of you spend your time away from your closest loved ones.

Sometimes I think some of the people here do not want to actually screw their wives or be close to them, or that they are "in love" with them at all.

How much time is there on Earth, to be sharing the one you love the most?
Please tell me.

I can imagine sharing my Goddess maybe 1 day a week for a few hours, but more than that, and it's no longer "our" relationship at all. Now it's "their" relationship and I often wonder how that could make anyone but the most extreme masochist happy?

Anyone care to chime in?

:confused:

A wife with a lover has two "marriages", and she needs privacy with each "husband" without either "husband" getting jealous of the other.

She agrees to have sex with other men because her husband has asked her to. She can't fuck other men to a set of rules/curfews.

i think sarah is right about having to men to satisfy but with us it was my wife that wanted this and so its not easy but you have to do your best to maintain the balance

Great question masterlover. Over the years and, especially, since I've been a member of this site, my wife and I have had many conversations about her taking a lover. She loves the fantasy, but has yet to take me up on my offers of freedom.

Your question "Where is the line drawn, as to how much time is spent with lovers?" is probably the one that concerns me the most when I think of this really happening.

My wife and I love to be together. Perhaps, for us, MFM's might work better. We could play together.

Since we don't live the lifestyle, I have no better answer than that. Hopefully, some others will share their experiences and ideas.

My wife has had many lovers over the years. We try to include me every time. We've seen some very funny and disappointing results. Lots of "lovers" have severe performance anxiety when I am around. No erection means no sex. But, if the guy is worthy, my wife will visit him solo and according to her, he was a great lover.

Lucky for us, she found 2 regular lovers who have had sex with her for several years. One of them loves coming over whether I am home or not. If I am here, I participate by sucking his cock hard and watching them have sex. No loss of time with my wife. But, he cannot be full time with us so my wife has another lover. The other lover is just as capable but simply cannot have sex while I am around. She has to go to his place and she spends the night with him (just happened Thursday night).

Our experience is that most men prefer sex in private (lots of wives prefer this too). The cuckold husband must be emotionally ready for this to happen (and it is tough to do). You need to have the mindset that your wife deserves a robust sex life. If she cannot have that with you, then give her the space to have it with a capable lover (with or without you).

Marcus

My wife likes an hour or so with her BF per week, just for pure pleasure. No more then that. Rest of the week is for family and business.

Good question and I think every couple is different. The best idea is to establish ground rules in the beginning so that everyone is happy. If a cuck feels left out, then the marraige won't last.

For us, my wife usually meets her BF on Friday nights, lunch dates and once in a while during the week. I am often there on the weekend meetings, and I like to masterbate while my wife is with her BF. We all enjoy it. When my wife goes out with him during the week or for lunch, she always calls me.

I love my wife about everything else, and I know she loves me above everything else. That said, we are also not co-dependent to each other. I think me being in the military has a lot to do with that. I love to spend every minute I can with her, and she me, but we also don't shut down and cry in the corner when we are separated. I **KNOW** she will always come back home. Maybe not tonight, maybe not until Sunday night...but she always comes home to me.

This is a question I have just faced. For the first time, my wife has spent the night with her lover. They've had about 4 meets and she's really in to him. They're together right now as I post.

I had problems with it to begin with - she asked him if I was to be there this time around (I was only there at the first meeting). However, he said he'd prefer to have her to himself. I agreed to this and my wife was really pleased he chose this (she thinks it's weird me being around and the possibility of him being turned on by me watching - he is an exhibitionist). On the other hand, deep down, I was disappointed. What was happening was the power shift. It's what they both wanted, but not me. I quickly realised this and tried to deal with it - if they want it and it's for their pleasure, then I am being a better cuck. I've set this whole thing up but now they are comfortable with each other and now that my wife is getting very good sex every month, that's my role done with. I am only here now to support and sort things out and pay the bills. They get all the benefits and I get a happy wife when she comes home. They were in the bath chatting for some of last night, which is good for them both - but that wouldn't have happened had I been there - I would have been a spare part. However, I know that my wife likes the chatting and bonding side too, instead of just a quick bang, so I have to respect that.

It's turning me on right now, knowing that they are laying in a bed together. I don't get many texts or pictures from them during their exploits, and that again is their choice. She fantasized the other morning about him waking her up with his cock and I know that will probably be happening any moment soon. But I don't need to be there or see it, or help out. I am a better cuck if I hand all that over. My job comes in to play when she gets home and I need to make her feel happy here. She will be tired and satisfied, so I need to be sensitive to that.

So, to sum it all up, I guess I'm saying they can have as much time as they need (they only get to see each other once a month) and so an overnight stay makes it much more worthwhile than a quick bang.

Reactions: purplejoys

Users who are viewing this thread