• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Question for the ladies

• Thread starterlixclitz69
  • Start date
L

lixclitz69

When did you decide to try this lifestyle? Also, how were you introduced to it? I've heard many ways of getting a wife to try it, but it was all from the male perspective. Let me know. Private or in this thread, I'm sure other guys would like to know.

Likewise

I am one of those other guys who'd like to know. Come on ladies let us know.

Sorry guys

No magic "potion". My hubby has practically begged for the last 7 years and we are just now getting "started". I wasn't interested in the beginning, but I have to say I love the attention! Have a friend innocently hit on her..its a boost to the ego, then that night ask her about it while you are pleasing her..tell her how hot it was to see her flirt with another man. Now I wish I hadn't waited so long!

jenkiss said:
No magic "potion". My hubby has practically begged for the last 7 years and we are just now getting "started". I wasn't interested in the beginning, but I have to say I love the attention! Have a friend innocently hit on her..its a boost to the ego, then that night ask her about it while you are pleasing her..tell her how hot it was to see her flirt with another man. Now I wish I hadn't waited so long!

===============

all well & good
but nothing beats a wife
who loved being a slut tramp
right from the start of it all:D

Users who are viewing this thread