• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Question to the expert

• Thread starterZAPPATA007
  • Start date

As soon as she tries another cock she will get hooked

• Yes

Votes: 7 43.8%
  • No

Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Depends on cock size

Votes: 4 25.0%

• Total voters

ZAPPATA007

New around here...
Beloved Member
May 30, 2010
Direct and simple question: If a married woman gets to try or even slightly touch another man's cock with the consent of her husband (and even encouragement)....will she get hooked up or gets more curious on other cocks ? Or will that depend on the woman?....that is assuming the husband is always supportive. Thanks

ZAPPATA007 said:
Direct and simple question: If a married woman gets to try or even slightly touch another man's cock with the consent of her husband (and even encouragement)....will she get hooked up or gets more curious on other cocks ? Or will that depend on the woman?....that is assuming the husband is always supportive. Thanks

I know once I got my wife to do it the first time she turned into a total slut. I suppose it depends on the women though. The first thing my wife wanted to know after the first time was if I still loved her. Once she knew I still loved her and actually enjoyed watching her have fun with another guy it was party time.

I'm no expert but what Mac say sounds about right...I realy don't see cock size having much to do with it.

Users who are viewing this thread