• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Question!

• Thread starterSon of John
  • Start date

Son of John

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Jan 30, 2008
I have a question for other cuck-husbands. Does your wife ever discuss the cock-size of her lovers, past or present? And, are you, the husband, curious about the size of the cocks of the men who are fucking, or who have fucked, your wife?

I have discussed this with my own wife, who has admitted that both her previous husbands had bigger cocks than I do. But she will not say that it makes any difference to her. Still, I do wonder!

For the record, I have seen her first husband naked, at the health-club, and I know, personally, that he does have a bigger cock than I do. And, for the record, I am very glad to know that my wife has been fucked by such men with cocks of the size that can give full pleasure to a woman.

So, again, do other husbands want to know the cock-size of the other men who have fucked their wives?

For Sue and I - she has shared some info on the sizes of some of her old boyfriends (before me) and also her ex-husband.

She's shared that some of her old bf's were pretty big (bigger than me) and also that there was one guy back in college who had - as she put it - a very skinny cock. She told me that and also added that he was the only one she's ever had comfortable anal-sex with (we tried it a few times but I am just too thick for her tight butt).

Her ex-husband was similar to my size. Her current lover, Brad, is also very similar to my size. I saw his size first-hand a week or so before Christmas when I tried to watch them together.

I am very aroused that the guy with the skinny cock got to have her ass a lot back in college. And it's also a turn-on to know she's had some bigger guys in her in the past.

But I don't feel threatened or insecure about any of this - more just sort of proud of her past accomplishments....

son of john

I make it a point to ask a guy, if i dont know him, "Was my wife satisfied with the size of your cock?" I like for them to know that i know he fucked her, I might add, "Im sure she enjoyed it as much as you did." If were at home I might say "Thank you for fucking my wife, youre welcome here anytime."

Yes we have talked about some of her exs. She has always been honest that she does like a thick one, which I am not. She enjoys being with me but doesn't get off everytime.

Okay, they had bigger cocks than you, but why did she divorce them and become contented with your smaller cock? Maybe you try harder to please her becoz your penis is smaller and also feel grateful for her becoming your "main squeeze".

From sex dictionary, a micro-penis is 2.75 inches long.

Last edited by a moderator:
Wouldn't it be wonderful, and simple, if we could all line up like in high school, except we would be naked. Then the lady with the biggest breasts could grab the guy with the biggest cock and they would live happily ever after. As we worked our way done the line we would end up with the flat chested ugly girls getting all us fat, small dicked wannabe cucks and sissies. Then we could go off together and be miserable.

Sorry, but lets be real. Most women don't pick a partner for his cock size. They may want someone confident, or charming, or having a dominant personality, but cock size doesn't usually make the top ten.

Mistress Susan prefers her 8" dildo to my skinny five inch toy, but she does not pick her lovers because they are bigger, she picks them because they meet other desires I cannot fulfill.

Susan's Slave said:
Wouldn't it be wonderful, and simple, if we could all line up like in high school, except we would be naked. Then the lady with the biggest breasts could grab the guy with the biggest cock and they would live happily ever after. As we worked our way done the line we would end up with the flat chested ugly girls getting all us fat, small dicked wannabe cucks and sissies. Then we could go off together and be miserable.

Sorry, but lets be real. Most women don't pick a partner for his cock size. They may want someone confident, or charming, or having a dominant personality, but cock size doesn't usually make the top ten.

Mistress Susan prefers her 8" dildo to my skinny five inch toy, but she does not pick her lovers because they are bigger, she picks them because they meet other desires I cannot fulfill.

I think that in the world we live in,it has become the "norm" for women to say that size doesn't matter,mostly said by women that have had the averedge 5/6 inches,so they are being either kind,or they are covering up the desire for BIG cock.
Very few women experience large cocks,so they have no comparison to make
however,when they do try a larger man the difference is obvious,but they are still mindfull of the fragile ego's of their partners.
I say let them be honest and say "it was awsome with a big cock" and to hell with your little dick feelings,i need BIG

Based upon what my wife tells me, I think Susan's Slave's is right: rather than for cock size women will fall for guys with charm and personality, who inspire confidence. Circumstances are also important. My wife says she slept with guys she would never have slept with if she had met them in a different environment, or even at a different time.

Anyway if cock size were really that important, what would be the point of cuckolding for wives with well-hung husbands?

Answer to cock-size.

Thanks to all who answered my first post. I want to comment on several points which have been raised.

First, for the guy whose wife told of being fucked in the ass by a guy with a skinny dick. I, myself, have never fucked a woman in the ass, and really have no great interest in doing so, but I do find the concept exciting, nonetheless. My wife has told me of being fucked in the ass by a few guys in her past, so that is one fucking that others have gotten from her, but not me.

Second, the comments about guys with smaller dicks sometimes being better lovers because they try harder. In my own case, though I am completely normal in cock-size (six inches plus) I do try to find ways to give pleasure to a woman apart from just slamming it to her. My speciality has become eating pussy! I have eaten the pussies of several women over the years and all of them were driven to orgasms by the expert use of my tongue and lips.

My wife has the best of both worlds. She has been fucked by some guys with really big cocks, and she always has me to eat her pussy whenever she wants that particular pleasure.

After becoming a cuckold, I personally felt it right that my wife should never have a cock inside her that was smaller than mine. That has been just my take on size. And yes I have always enjoyed knowing how big her lovers have been. I have been Bi-sexual since ??? but wanting to have sex with her lovers has never been an issue. Some are into it and some haven't been and most all never knew of my personal sexual orientation as it has always been about HER.

Anne and I have a couple we are close to where the husband is hung like a mule but he's a wanton cuckold. So perhaps being a cuckold is more of a state of mind than a size issue.....

For lifemate

Great answer. I, too, have known husbands who shared their wives pussies with other men, when they, themselves, had really big dicks. So it it not always a matter of not having the equipment to satisfy her ourselves.

I do believe that most cuckold husbands are also bi-sexual, whether or not they can admit it to themselves. I do believe that the providing of one's wife's pussy for another guy to stick his cock in, is merely a substitution for his own mouth.

Many husbands, after they come to realize that they can suck cocks without offering "their" pussies in return, will eliminate the wife altogether. But many, like me, still like to have the wife involved and never lose the excitement of watching another man lay her down and fuck her.

Yes, my wife and I have discussed in length and detail about the size of her boyfriend's penis. I've never seen it in person but I have seen some pictures they took of them having sex. One was a pic of her measuring his penis. It's very big, 8" and very thick, and uncut. Mine is not much longer than 4" erect and not much over 3" in circumference, very thin. That is the sole reason my wife sought out a man that could give her what I am unable too. We fantasized about her being with other men to begin with and then she said she really wanted to try the "real thing". I was very hesitant at first but with her asking me for permission I eventually told her to go ahead. It was with my blessing. She's been seeing him for a little over a year. For the past few months he's been coming over to our house to have sex with her. Sometimes I'm there. No problem. She has told him why she like having sex with him and that I have a small one. He's very nice. 10 yrs older than us. He has very good manners and is very polite. We have talked about her when she's not around which I really enjoy. Oh yes, my wife really does need a big one to fill her up. Her vagina is very big I think. Very long, dangling labia and a big gash. I think she thought she could get by without having a big penis to fuck her when we got married but I guess she couldn't. We really get along well in the other departments though and we still have very good sex, as far as I'm concerned anyway. Hope I'm not rambling too much.

A wife needs charm and personality plus an adequate cock to make her feel a great contentment in her life. It is rare to get all three qualities in one guy, so it is a natural to have a constant thirst for extra-marital sex.

Saraha, I'm not too sure about the 'constant' thirst for extra marital sex. If I may...... My wife Anne was 18 and just out of high school when we married. She took our vows very seriously and was ready to see them through to the very end of life with just one guy in her bed... me. NO MATTER the raging sexual fires she had burning just below the surface... lusts gone unfufilled. But I had other ideas about what constituted a marriage and monogamy wasn't on my short list. I and only I am responsible for my wife scrubbing our vows and jumping in the sack with her old high school boyfriend whom she had fully intended on marrying right after graduation... AND have his babies. Well... since he had already gotten married the next best thing was SEX and BABIES, so that's what they proceeded to do 3 short months after she became my wife. I wanted him to take my wife to bed and go all the way with her like I felt he SHOULD have when they were dating but couldn't because he was a preemee. (most of the reason they quit going together) I also felt like I cheated him out of her virginity so you mix all that together and everyone got their wish fulfilled. I sure did!

In short... and ONLY in our case... the stage was set for her to fulfill my cravings to SHARE my wife with other men and for her to experience some of the things she might have done in her junior/senior year and so on. Any way...that very special night was all about them.... no matter his wife or me. Yes he got her pregnant. His 'little' girl is now 47. She was our first of 4. Damnbetcha I was happy about it then and STILL AM.

So there you are. Anne continued to have men and I have continued to be her devoted "cuckold." In our almost 49 years of marriage I have had no desire to have sex with other wives/GF's and such, because I felt it would be stepping down from the marvelous wife, mom I had married, and slut I helped to create. Bottom line is all about sexual gratification and as weird as it has been... we have had ours and THEN some. But take the same scenario with another married couple and it may go to hell in a hand basket on the first date.

Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread