• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

question

• Thread starterilovemywife2
  • Start date

ilovemywife2

New around here...
Beloved Member
Sep 12, 2006
After 12 years of marriage...my wife says that she will take another lover...she seems to like the idea. The problem is....she does not like to talk about it...AT ALL! She knows how much I want this to happen. My question is...is this normal? If so ....what should my next step be...what can I say to her to make her as comfortable as possible. Initially I told her that I dont care what she does....I just want details. Then I recently told her that I only want the details that she wants to share...and once she is comfortable she can tell me more. Her response was...I dont think about this as much as you! But yet she tells me she wants to. Any help from someone experienced will be greatly appreciated. My first wife cucked me out but she was more outspoken...and raised less conserivitavly.

Mac is right, of course, he always is a very helpful swinger. The more information (in one spot), the easier it is for members to "throw in" their advice for you to dissect and consider.

If you wish to be a "full on cuckold", it is just a matter of explaining your dream in detail, so your wife knows the boundaries of your dream, and knows how committed you are to "not backing out" once the dream starts unfolding in reality.

A wife has to set her marriage vows aside in order to open her thighs for (strange cock), and in order to enjoy the experience, she will develop a certain amount of romantic eroticism with the lucky bull who is "lighting up her fire".

If you talk the panties of your wife, she won't be able to go back to vanilla sex with just one man. A part of her brain is changed forever, and she will need two cocks for the rest of her life - and you must ensure she has plenty of "hobby time" so she can spend a reasonable amount of time with her new sexual partner/s. It is like being married to two men at the same time; she needs her space to cultivate each relationship and attend to each man's unique needs.

If you starting believing your wife is already a cuckoldress living her fantasies, your body language will show her that you are fully committed to her new lifestyle. She will know you will keep your word and your marriage will remain strong as a lion for all time. She can then dance off and find her bulls with a confidence that excites her (and addicts her).

Nothing worse than a cuckold wannabe who does not develop his dream fantasy sufficiently, to allow it to become so strong that it takes over his life completely.

When a cuckold wannabe knows for certain that he is addicted completely to his dream for his wife to become a powerful cuckoldress, guess what, a hypnotic force takes over and it becomes real. His wife's objections dissolve like magic, and she is led by the hand to her first bull. This is basic Quantum Physics 101, it works everytime.

This is why I tell a cuckold wannabe to DO IT, let your dream grow and mature and become real. Your wife must notice a certain look in your eyes that you are already neurologically adjusted and committed; and your marriage is rock solid.

When your wife sees that "look in your eyes", she knows she can sleep with other men to her heart's content, and you will be so pleased for her.

Saraha were do you get the BS you spew?

You wife's conservative upbringing will mean you are going to have to take things slowly with her. You have planted the idea in her head. About all you can do at this point is wait to see if it takes hold in her.

Is your wife fully aware of the relationship you had with your ex? If not, I would recommend keeping it that way. The last thing you want to do is to make your current wife think you are comparing her with your ex in the sex department. Not only will your current wife feel pressured to do things she was raised to believe are wrong, she may decide to not compete at all and shut down on you.

ilovemywife2 said:
My first wife cucked me out but she was more outspoken...and raised less conserivitavly.

I think your heading for another divorce. It sounds like what she is telling you is, let it go. She is tired of hearing about and she doesn't want to be pushed into this. It sounds like she told you she will take a lover just to shut you up about it. It doesn't matter how much you want this to happen. What matters is what she wants and it sounds like she is not interested in the same thing you are. She is telling you anything you want to hear to get you to shut up about it and she is saying that she is not interested in your perverted sick fantasy in a round about way.

your living in fantasy land and it sounds like that is where this should stay. If you keep pushing she will take a lover at some point and dump you. Fantasies are great but don't let them destroy your whole life. Listen to what she is saying to you. She said she doesn't want to talk about it... AT ALL! Doesn't that tell you something. Your thinking with your cock. Don't be a dumb ass and let a fantasy fuck your whole life up, let it go if you truly love her . Some women are just not cut out for this.

Ok. I get it now after reading your other threads. Your totally full of shit. In one thread your 38 and your wife is 29 and in another your 42 and your wife is 52. Which is it?
Did you think all of us here are to stupid to catch that. Get the fuck out of here!!

Mac knew what was going on didn't you buddy.

A cuckold wannabe does not need to keep harping on for his wife to take lovers, but he needs to undergo a change of beliefs so that he automatically acts in a way that lets his wife feel that she is in charge of the marriage and anything she wishes to do is definitely okay. Your words and actions prove you are committed to her happiness; there is no need to arrange bulls for her, coz she will find her own when she feels ready.

Some wives will never feel ready, but that is a choice based on their beliefs, and they may simply want to remain faithful to one man forever after. (the pricess fell in love and lived happily everafter).

Users who are viewing this thread