Questions for black guys

• Thread startersuksall
  • Start date

suksall

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jan 1, 2008
My wife fucked 125 blacks with my permission. We just walked in a bar and blacks hit on her. They didn't care if I was there. How brazen are you guys? Do you know any homies who do not fuck white women? Are you all doing it?

numnuts

we just take what is ours:pee:

suksall said:
My wife fucked 125 blacks with my permission. We just walked in a bar and blacks hit on her. They didn't care if I was there. How brazen are you guys? Do you know any homies who do not fuck white women? Are you all doing it?

Homies?

suksall said:

Every chance i get.

Believe it or not there are black men who are not attracted to white women and do not fuck them, I'm just not one of them. ;)

say wa saay waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!! CLOWNLICIOUS dammit! Dammit Jim i'ma doctor not a gaddam tampon.

AAAAAAAAnywaaaaaaaaaaaayw yir wife fucked 125 guys at a bar? hmmmmm... well, maybe you should try another bar? maybe a karaoke... that might get your mind off of what she's doing at the new bar...singin keeps ya busy.