• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Qustion for the Brothers...

• Thread starterDE_BBC
  • Start date

DE_BBC

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
This morning I got a call from a white couple that ...the hubby wanted to know if I was free for this weekend.

Nothing strange about that...but it got me thinking about the number of white wives that I've been with, so I got up and did some figuring.

In the past 5 years, I've fucked 24 White Wives...the husband was watching with 16 of those.

Made me wonder if that was a lot..or a little.

So my question to the Brothers of Dark Cavern is:

HOW MANY WHITE WIVES HAVE YOU FUCKED?

I've only fucked 4 married white women. This past weekend was my first time the husband knew about it and was there. That was definitely my favorite encounter and I'd much rather have the husband there watching then having to fulfill a white wifes black craving behind his back.

So to answer your question, 24 is alot. So you can expect that since you're experienced and you're a neighbor that I may be asking you for some advice here and there.

SrBilong said:
I've only fucked 4 married white women. This past weekend was my first time the husband knew about it and was there. That was definitely my favorite encounter and I'd much rather have the husband there watching then having to fulfill a white wifes black craving behind his back.

So to answer your question, 24 is alot. So you can expect that since you're experienced and you're a neighbor that I may be asking you for some advice here and there.

it's all good.

24 is a lot bro, even if I had more time I don't think I could of match yours #s. I have fucked 7 in the past 10 years. If I remember right the hubby was watching w/ all, except one, and we had all meet, before they separated, so she called me after he had gone and I was a semi boyfriend until I got deployed last year. I will continue fucking her when I go home in August2009.

only the one

I feeling adequate only one so far and her husband who was keen beforehand didnt enjoy it as much as he thought he would She was reluctant I thought but really got in to it Think it shocked him Still on the lookout lol

iv only done 4 in the past year and a half, 3 of them with boyfriends/husbands watching, 24 is a dark cavern record i think bro ;)

Big_Black_London said:
iv only done 4 in the past year and a half, 3 of them with boyfriends/husbands watching, 24 is a dark cavern record i think bro ;)

Damn, who knew? ...it seemed normal to me...seeing how that's spread over 5 or 6 years.

I've had 0 encounters married women. For some reason I only hook up with single or divorced chicks.

Last edited by a moderator:
Been with 4 (that I know of)...1 lived in my area, 1 in Wash DC and 2 lived in Northern Va. Do that rarely, but if I don't have a steady thing going I try to keep those options open. Not into the white dude watching, but did that once. Thought it was gonna be an issue, but that went pretty well. They even called me again, but by then I couldn't satisfy them any longer.

have done 6 white wives in 4 yrs and all hubbys knew; 4 of them watched or listened. 24 is some record.

5 wives with the husband watching with 3 of them. All but one wife were multiple encounters. She had hubby issues.

8 with hubby present 4 of them. One just wanted to suck the dick... does that count? lol

She still does it too

I'm in sales so I meet tons of women every day. I'm white and hung. I'm also super aggresive, a gym rat, and usually get pussy so easy its insane. I couldn't even put a number on it, but its just not white. Hot latina girls, hot black women, tons of white(since they are usually the easiest no offense) very few asians but a couple. I'm always on the road but seldom lonely.