• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Rachel and the Rap Concert

• Thread startercokeman
  • Start date

cokeman

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Jan 20, 2006
Rachel and the Rap Concert ( a true story from a friend)

This is a true story told to me by a girl. For storytelling purposes, I've made the guy the narrator. All of the other major facts remain unchanged.

When I first saw Rachel, I got hard. Blond, C-cup with a shy, beautiful, Princess Di smile. She was in one of my classes at college and I was able to chat her up very quickly. I couldn't believe my luck. I was afraid that we would only be friends, but when I asked her out she said "yes". It all seemed too easy.

When we actually went out on our first date, her enthusiasm seemed lower. I tried different tactics to make it interesting, but she wasn't completely there. She was still nice and pleasant... maybe too nice. Anyway, I could tell that I wasn't going to get lucky that evening. I ended up just getting a peck on the lips at the end of the night.

I tried to figure out the change in her attitude. Maybe she was tired or depressed. Maybe it was that time of the month. Maybe she just lost interest. I thought it was best to give her some space and try again later.

A couple weeks went by and I made up my mind to give it another shot. She seemed more reluctant this time, but agreed to go out. Her lack of interest made me regret the offer, but I decided to go ahead with it. I figured I would let her choose the plans for the night because she didn't seem too thrilled with our last date. She told me that she would think about it and call me on Friday.

Friday came and she called with excitement in her voice. Rachel said that she and her girlfriends were going to a rap concert, and asked if I would like to go with them. I don't know that much about rap, but I agreed to go. I figured this night would probably make or break my chances with Rachel and I wanted to have one more shot at such a hot looking babe. I grabbed a couple of joints and drove out to meet the girls at the concert.

Once I got there, I had a hard time finding them. The opening act was on stage, but there wasn't much of a crowd. The pungent smell of weed was everywhere. The crowd was mostly black, but every once in a while I would see a few white people. The strange thing was that there were almost no white guys there at all. I've been to a few black clubs in my life and I feel pretty comfortable in most of these situations, but this did seem a little odd to me. Except for the two old white guys that were helping run one of the concessions, I didn't see a white guy anywhere.

Eventually, I found Rachel up near the front. She introduced me to her girlfriends Kelly and Susan. They were both white. They introduced me to their boyfriends Sydney and Tyler who were both black. We made polite conversation for a few minutes... turns out Tyler and Sydney were friends with a couple of the guys in the opening act. I passed around the smokes that I brought as it started to get dark.

The opening act wrapped up their set and I was well on my way to being fully baked. At this point, I tried to put my full attention into making it happen with Rachel. I was feeling very touchy-feely and Rachel started to warm up to me too. Big smiles and gentle caresses. It was great. I was so happy that I had made the effort. The night was perfect. Although I was having fun, I thought about how bad I wanted to get out of there. I wanted to be in bed with Rachel more than anything in the world. I didn't want to have to wait until after the concert.

In my baked state, I didn't realized the crowd had grown so much. What was a loosely packed group of fans on a grass field, quickly became a huge crowd of people smashed together. The main group hit the stage and the crowd surged forward. The bass started pounding and the crowd started to dance. I was positioned behind Rachel and we started to grind on each other. I looked over at Tyler and Sydney, and they were both grinding with their girlfriends. My cock was hard now and it was wedged in between the cheeks of Rachel's ass. The packed crowd continued to push forward and Rachel was grinding her skirt on my throbbing dick. I decided to take the next step and flip her skirt up. When I did this, Rachel looked back at me and gave me a big smile. Although it was dark, her girlfriends appeared to be getting the same treatment from Tyler and Sydney.

The crowd continued to push and then I heard Tyler and Sydney welcoming someone. It was their friends from the opening act. They passed them some of the smokes we had, and Tyler whispered something to them and pointed at me. I turned my attention back to Rachel. She was backing up on my dick in a big way now. The crowd surged forward again, and now Rachel and her girlfriends were pressed up against the barricade. Kelly and Susan were bent over it and Tyler and Sydney appeared to be fucking them from behind. I looked around and the same thing seemed to be happening with several other couples. I decided to see if I could get Rachel's panties down.

The crowd surged again and I was shoved to the side. This didn't seem to be from fans wanting to get closer to the stage, but more of a "pushing me out of the way" type of thing. I was hit by several elbows and forearms. I tried to push back, but was met with more elbows and forearms and was pushed further away from the group. I was probably about 20 feet away from them now. I decided I would try to push through the crowd one more time, but those around me immediately gave me dirty looks and got angry. A black security guard saw me shoving the people around so he pulled me away and said I had to go.

I told him that my girlfriend and I got separated and he laughed.

"I don't think she's your girlfriend anymore," he said as he pointed at her.

One of the black guys from the opening group was behind her now and he started to pull down her panties from behind. I could see the white lace all lit up from the stage lights. He pulled them down to her knees, and then he fumbled with his zipper and he lifted up the back of her skirt. I could actually tell from her facial expression the moment he entered her. Her mouth opened and her eyes closed. I stood there for a moment dumbstruck watching the whole scene. The entire crowd seemed to be engaged in a giant sex act. All of the couples were thrusting, grabbing, pumping, grinding.

There were many black girls in the crowd, but I was watching the white girls. I wanted to see if any of them were offended or angry. I didn't see any. All I saw were faces of joy and pleasure. I looked back at Kelly, Susan and Rachel and they were all obviously get fucked by the black bulls behind them. Rachel looked back and gave her bull a great, big smile as he bent her over the barricade and pulled on her long, blond hair. The black guys next to her had their hands under her shirt and they were squeezing her titties. She didn't protest at all. Her body just kept bouncing back on the bull that was fucking her from behind.

I looked at the security guard. I had nothing left.

"Aren't you going to stop them?" I asked.

"Why? They're not hurting anyone," he said. "Look at her. She's not complaining. I don't think she'll miss you at all."

I took one last look at Rachel before I left and her face was the picture of pure ecstasy. She and her girlfriends all had the exact same expression. It was clear that they were in the highest stages of sexual excitement while they were watching each other getting black fucked. I'll never forget that image.

I saw Rachel several times in passing after that. She would smile at me and would sometimes say "hi", but she only dated black guys from then on and it was obvious that I was out of her league.

The End

Users who are viewing this thread