• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Rate my Cock

• Thread starterTheotherwhitemeat
  • Start date
T

Theotherwhitemeat

Yeah its white but what do you ladies think?

Attachments

• 1322338_71440.gif
    1322338_71440.gif
    3.4 KB · Views: 804
  • 1322338_71440.gif
    1322338_71440.gif
    3.4 KB · Views: 920
Theotherwhitemeat said:
I would let you fuck me in the ass with it!

francissawyer said:
Theotherwhitemeat said:
I would let you fuck me in the ass with it!

Ah..........................................................no, not only no but hell no!

I`m straight man, so sorry.

To quote my reply to something you said in cleaning up cream pies:

Speak for yourself brother. My dick is asbig as alot of the black ones one here. When i was young a lot of girls wouldnt even let me fuck them w\ it because they aid it was to big. Now that I`m a little older and datin 20-30 year olds they see it as more of a challenge. There are plenty of well hung white males out there. I work out at the gym a lot and see all shapes and sizes. I see black guys bigger and smaller than me.

I am the dominant male bro. Sometimes I go in for the tag team w\ a black freind of mine w\ white and black girls we meet at the gym. He is roughly the same size as me. actually he is maybe 1/2 inch longer, but not as thick. I`m 8 1/4 long. I think its more girls want big cock, more than wether its white or black.

To quote an ex girlfriend" my last boyfreinds cock was 5 1/2 and not very thick, and i just wasn`t that interested in sex, with you I just can`t get enough, it brings me to orgasm levels I never dreamed possible!"

You act like a little girl man, if you want to share a girl w\ a guy thats cool and all i do it, but damn man get some balls. that last statement you made, all i gotta say is just eeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwww....

I am shy to admit that I want to be fucked by your huge cock. I have been dreaming of it

Users who are viewing this thread