• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Rate this ass!

• Thread starterblackbull1976
  • Start date

blackbull1976

New around here...
Beloved Member
May 16, 2006
One thru Ten, tell her what you think.

Very nice, however, from a fashion sense, very cluttered!!! Try to be simple with your lingerie. Too much fuss going on, and of course, break out the razor!!;)

ass is nice...

Nice. I would grab her hips, mount her, and pump her hard. The more she squeals, the harder I keep thrusting in.

8? I would of liked to have seen her face looking back at me in atleast one shot.

my first post very nice ass, needs to shave too much hair. but very nice
a big 8

What is it with you lot keep going on about sodding razors.
Its great that so mant girls on here post pitures of a fanny showing it in all its hairy glory.

Last edited by a moderator:
Certainly needs a shave. I'd rate that ass a 7, and thats a pretty good rating for me. I'm very strict when it comes to judging a womans ass.

i want it 10

Very nice

I give that ass an 8. Too much hair that would get in the way but very nice.

10 !!!

100% a 10 !!!!!

she's 9 oooooooooooooooh yeah

9 1/2

I give it a 9.5
would love to worship that big hairy bush:D

Black Bull 1976

You cant see a lot of men are very particular and that is their right. But holy shit thats a fucking 10 and she knows it.Its just MY opinion, but that is what you asked for. A stretched cunt with a creampie leaking out of it would make it would make it a 20:p :eek: :D ;) okdeacon

Blackbull

She is still a 10.The shot in the white panties and white stocking is a very honest 11. I'd lick it anytime, anywhere and I'm not hard up. So I must be telling the truth. I Thank Her for showing me:D :p :cool: :eek: okdeacon

Somebody feed that girl

I suggest noodles and potatoes, 3 times a day...

For the red thong shot, I'll give her a 8.

easy 10 just for showing.................

Attachments

• Picture 011.jpg
    Picture 011.jpg
    12.4 KB · Views: 64
10 plus range I'd say... the transparent white panties and white stockings with her on her knees... WOW! .... that's off the charts

I give it an 8 nice and firm.

5 of 10

harry bush makes it even worse...

pic

Now thats a nice ass! Needs her asshole piped though,opened up

Users who are viewing this thread