• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Ready............ Aim.................. Blow !!

• Thread starterDeepRider
  • Start date

DeepRider

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jul 2, 2008
Hey Guys,
My hot Ms. (aka hubbysPET) gets absolutely syurpy wet seeing posts where "secret admirers" have unloaded their jizz while looking at her pics............... (hint, hint) !!
;)

I'm attaching a link to a couple of our previous posts here to provide you with some "ammo".............. http://www.cuckolds.com/forums/wife-pix/10332-thought-you-might-enjoy-her.html if you're so inclined.
:rolleyes:

I'm also including a few examples of the replies from a few bulls who've taken her up on the challenge to get the ball rollin'.
:p

So how 'bout it, break out your digital cameras and show her the spooooooo........

And as always.................. enjoy.
I do.
:D

-D/R

Attachments

• Picture 1079.jpg
    Picture 1079.jpg
    53.5 KB · Views: 409
  • Picture 1081.jpg
    Picture 1081.jpg
    55.5 KB · Views: 335
  • Picture 1078.jpg
    Picture 1078.jpg
    29.3 KB · Views: 280
  • 001.jpg
    001.jpg
    12 KB · Views: 308
noob kid...this forum for wives not for cucky like you !!!!

post your pics in bulls and cuckies section ...not here

very noob dick you have there....ouch......it is useless cucky boy

O.K. T/B,

Let's get real clear on a couple of things here...................

Although many here are of the opinion that you're apparently some type of misguided a**hole, I've always maintained the attitude that until someone gives me a direct reason to be rude or condescending, I won't be.
That being said, let me offer up a few well intended recommendations.........

a) as for the "noob kid" reference............ I was, in all probability, tappin' the nookie before you we a cum stain on your daddys' pillow, so let's start showin' me (and the balance of members here) some degree of respect with your posts.

b) unless you've been granted some type of administrators' account status, don't waste your time trying to tell me where to post anything....... the category here is "Wives pics", and that's what I post............ my wives' pics.

c) as for my "useless dick"........... it's apparently been enough to keep my wifey hangin' around for the last couple of decades, which is good enough for me.
Additionally, as Eeyore (from Winnie the Pooh) would put it, "it's not much of a dick, but I'm 'kinda attached to it".
;)

BTW, I don't recall seeing any pics of your wife posted here............ if you're doing so well at keeping a Lady happy enough to stay with you, let's see her.

No hard feelings from my perspective, but as my Grandma used to say,
"If you don't have anything good to say, learn to keep your mouth shut".

Have a great day, and don't take this reply as some attempt to bash you.....
it's only intended to remind you to treat others here as you expect to be treated yourself.

Peace Out,
-D/R
:cool:

great job

great job deep rider..... why not just put this asshol* on your ignore list, like so many others of us have.... he is just really crass, rude and ignorant..... so glad i can't see his posts anymore..... ;) "4Q" tiger bull

Excellent response deeprider - I've seen his posts elsewhere and just scroll past him.

Back to your original 'request' - if I can work out this computer stuff (cameras / etc) I'll see what I can do :) Lovely looking lady.

My wife wants to know who "very well endowed guy" in the pic is. She got wet looking at his picture.

This was more tricky than I thought, but a couple of tries.

Firstly a soft mouth to bring the old man into action, then a lovely pair of boobs to wrap around and squeeze it.

I was going to put the boobs photo the other way up so that I could say "Guess where her mouth is now" :D

Attachments

• Mrs DeepRider 1.jpg
    Mrs DeepRider 1.jpg
    32.6 KB · Views: 74
  • Mrs DeepRider 2.jpg
    Mrs DeepRider 2.jpg
    40.2 KB · Views: 75
cathyscuck said:
My wife wants to know who "very well endowed guy" in the pic is. She got wet looking at his picture.

Oh, the "well endowed guy" is me.
:rolleyes:

Oops........... my bad. You meant in the ones posted above, I assume.
:p

Hell, I don't know- they don't usually send their names with the pics. lol
;)

All I remember of those is that the guy with the cockring is from U/K.
:confused:

Frankly, I don't usually ask 'em.......... but glad to hear it did something for your Ms.

As Paris says, "That's Hott" !!!
lmao

-D/R

Users who are viewing this thread