• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

REAL 12 INCH BLACK STUD

• Thread startermonster_black
  • Start date
Slutmomo, with such a delicious, sexy bottom displayed like that, you could get a breeding that will make you cum and cum until a creampie is made.

i would suck all the cum out so no other white hoe could have u but me baby love candice

wow! its fantastic. but... i am in europe. by the way, any bbc in my area?

Is that all. Where do you find a bbc that can do the job.

What's your chat up line? "Pass me another white girl, this one's split!" ??

I WANT THAT!!!!!!! The most I have had is 11 and I know that additional inch would make me scream. You have a wonderful BLACK cock. I love it.

Hi REAL12
Absolutely FABULOUS...
the longest i had so far was 8 1/2
LOOKING at your pic has me WANTING Longer and Bigger one
i want to have your pic on my screen top right when on Nigger Worship
Congrats...
Edith

Stud, I can and my 4" hubby can clean up all the juices! Where are u as we are in Missouri, but do travel! MJ

Worship

monster_black said:
if any of you white women out there think you can handle this bull let me know. I would worship that Daddy down on my knees, suck you so good you wouldn't even think of anyother white woman. Then I would straddle you on top slide down nice and easy. I would fit that big black mf all the way up till you hit home. Baby I would make you feel like a King, and Hope I would give you a prince.

Oh yessssssssssss!!! I would be glad to spread for that cock!!!! What a slut maker!!!

not for real

this guy is not for real.....pic been circulated for a long time.....some small dicked white boy.

hotpetitewife said:
this guy is not for real.....pic been circulated for a long time.....some small dicked white boy.

I figured that. I don't understand why white guys do this. I know my place and I would never think of faking on here. I know I'm a worthless whiteboy and I am ready to serve and worship any woman and her men.

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

im in luv
at first site

Big One

i had one like that last weekend....

Frances

Users who are viewing this thread